PDA

View Full Version : What's the nightlife like in Tenerife in November?

readingsaddler
19-08-2011, 16:21
Hello,

Long time reader, first time poster :yum:

I'm coming to Tenerife in November with a few lads (4 of us in tow!). We're looking for a bit of sun, a bit of relaxing but a little bit of partying too.... Is there any recommended destination within the island that sounds good for this?

I realise that November is out of season for major night life but do the clubs stay open?

Would love to get some advice from some of you.

Kind Regards
Ed

offshore diver
19-08-2011, 16:44
yes clubs are open ,starco etc ,you ll find older crowd mid 20 s upwards ,you have the clubs like el faro ,tibu ,buda bar all good places to go

readingsaddler
19-08-2011, 16:55
O.K, that sounds good to me. Which area of the island would be an ideal staying point, or even a particular resort (for a group of twenty something lads!)? Sorry to pester!

Thanks for the quick response!

MaxineC
19-08-2011, 17:04
You definitely need to be in the Las Americas area to be close to all the partying. You've also got the Siam Park (Europes biggest water park)... Los Cris is within easy distance, but it would mean cabs in and out for the clubs. Have fun! :heyhey:

carol & steve
19-08-2011, 23:48
In reply to one of your statements Tenerife is never out of season,it's a 52 weeks a year resort!

offshore diver
20-08-2011, 07:19
the best place located 8 min walk from all the action is the apart hotel columbus in las americas ,a 3 star hotel ,you can book this as a package through uk tour operator with your flights etc ,its not luxury its self catering and perfect location