PDA

View Full Version : Any budding artists out there?

karinagal
19-08-2011, 17:20
Here's your mission, should you choose to accept it.. In a moment of madness a few years back, I agreed that my daughter could pay for me to get a tattoo for my 50th birthday... Time is running out and I haven't come up with a sufficiently good excuse to get out of it..

I was considering getting my avatar done - Amazon Heart is/was an organisation which organised and ran adventure fundraising events - treks, motorcycle rides, building projects ect for survivors of breast cancer. I took part in several motorcycle rides over a couple of years and along the way I met some amazing women, several of whom became very good friends. Unfortunately, the very nature of the beast (cancer) has meant that I have also lost some of these friends in recent years, and I thought that it would be a great way to commemorate our bond and our friendship if I could get the Amazon Heart Thunder logo with the words 'Amazon Heart angels ride with me'. I would also like the rider to have wings.

What I'm looking for then, is if someone can draw this up for me in a format that I could then print of and use as a template for my tattoo. Anyone up to the challenge?

Karina
:cheeky:

Pixie17
19-08-2011, 17:31
You may be better finding your tattoo artist and asking them if they can design, just an idea, good luck with it, my mum had her tattoo done at the age of 60 and she loves it ;)

Suej
19-08-2011, 17:43
Here's your mission, should you choose to accept it.. In a moment of madness a few years back, I agreed that my daughter could pay for me to get a tattoo for my 50th birthday... Time is running out and I haven't come up with a sufficiently good excuse to get out of it..

I was considering getting my avatar done - Amazon Heart is/was an organisation which organised and ran adventure fundraising events - treks, motorcycle rides, building projects ect for survivors of breast cancer. I took part in several motorcycle rides over a couple of years and along the way I met some amazing women, several of whom became very good friends. Unfortunately, the very nature of the beast (cancer) has meant that I have also lost some of these friends in recent years, and I thought that it would be a great way to commemorate our bond and our friendship if I could get the Amazon Heart Thunder logo with the words 'Amazon Heart angels ride with me'. I would also like the rider to have wings.

What I'm looking for then, is if someone can draw this up for me in a format that I could then print of and use as a template for my tattoo. Anyone up to the challenge?

Karina
:cheeky:

I´m sure what you want Karina could all be done on a pc? and be 100% exact and to scale? just an option! :goodluck:

karinagal
19-08-2011, 17:48
You may be better finding your tattoo artist and asking them if they can design, just an idea, good luck with it, my mum had her tattoo done at the age of 60 and she loves it ;)

I was thinking about that - the problem is I don't really know that many people with tattoos who could recommend someone.. Also, I'm a bit of a sucker and would probably allow myself to get talked into accepting something that wasn't quite what I wanted, that why I thought that if someone out there could draw something up it would give me a head start!

I´m sure what you want Karina could all be done on a pc? and be 100% exact and to scale? just an option! :goodluck:

Thing is - I'm hopeless at anything in any way artistic so it is completely outwith the realms of possibility for me to do this!! Good idea though..