PDA

View Full Version : I've had some great luck today.

henry
19-08-2011, 19:30
today had just a great luck i wondor how i got it? i knew my friend back in the states was sending my some m&mīs (iīm a sucker for them) i was except almond m&mīs. today i got it in the post with 1 bag of m&mīs almonds and new m&m preztel cool i never try that!! it is very good. even i love mountain dew he send me 2 cans each one i going to keep it on my self. the two mountain dew are new as well mountain volyage and mountain dew supernova, even at work i found a 5 euro note by hiperdino across from my job. i use that as a free drink of dr.pepper from the 5 euro note.even when i catch the bus home the bus is full (packed) but today i say about 15 people was on the bus. great what luck!!

has anyone else had any good luck lately???

Sal
19-08-2011, 19:47
Lucky you! No luck for me..............still waiting for lottery win!

:lots-jumping:

slodgedad
19-08-2011, 20:01
Things certainly seem to be going your way lately, Henry..Good on ya, mate..:jumping:

Margaretta
20-08-2011, 14:12
Henry, you are a tonic for us all. You really appreciate the little things in daily life and live for each moment. You seem fun too! Have lots and lots of lucky days ahead. It's really nice to hear all these good, cheery happenings.

bonitatime
20-08-2011, 14:43
I am glad you had a good day.
Luck is great but it is also the way you look at things. You have a great attitude to life.

Goforgold
20-08-2011, 14:51
today had just a great luck i wondor how i got it? i knew my friend back in the states was sending my some m&mīs (iīm a sucker for them) i was except almond m&mīs. today i got it in the post with 1 bag of m&mīs almonds and new m&m preztel cool i never try that!! it is very good. even i love mountain dew he send me 2 cans each one i going to keep it on my self. the two mountain dew are new as well mountain volyage and mountain dew supernova, even at work i found a 5 euro note by hiperdino across from my job. i use that as a free drink of dr.pepper from the 5 euro note.even when i catch the bus home the bus is full (packed) but today i say about 15 people was on the bus. great what luck!!

has anyone else had any good luck lately???

If someone sent me some of my favourite sweets, I would think I was lucky too. :) Try not to eat them all at once, like I do!! :)

I had some luck today Henry. I put some washing in the machine this morning and when I pulled out the clean clothes, out dropped a five pound note - all lovely and clean and all in one piece thanks to the new material used. :) I have enough to go and buy some sweets for me now - but unfortunately I have eaten too many sweets recently and not allowed any for at least 3 weeks :(

Have a lovely day Henry. :)

Malteser Monkey
20-08-2011, 15:04
Got food in the fridge, wine in the dungeon, a roof over my head, OH, family, friends, health and a job, feeling pretty lucky right now :wink2:

Goforgold
20-08-2011, 15:06
Got food in the fridge, wine in the dungeon, a roof over my head, OH, family, friends, health and a job, feeling pretty lucky right now :wink2:

The wine's no good in the dungeon MM - bring it up and get it to room temperature ;)

I presume the 'toe' is a lot better too then? :)