PDA

View Full Version : Retail Sevices 2 new toy shops open in Tenerife.

Nic
19-08-2011, 21:21
Over the past few weeks I've noticed two new toy shops opening. One is underneath Media Markt in Santa Maria del Mar (just across from Carrefour). If you park in Media Markt you have to go all through the car parks to get out and it's on the ground floor just before the exit, looks quite big and today I noticed another store had opened in las Chafiras, it's a Jugueteria Nikki and looks pretty big, they had a big sign up saying 3 for the price of 2 so if anyone has any birthdays or anything coming up, now would be a good time to pay a visit!

ali marshall
19-08-2011, 22:36
What was the prices like nic as usually the toys here very expensive,been nice to have a cheap toy shop without having to buy at the chino shops.

Nic
20-08-2011, 08:41
I'm going to have a look at the one in Las Chafiras later on today but looking at their website it looks quite a bit cheaper than any of the others in the area and if they're doing 3 for the price of 2 just now might even buy some pressies for Christmas. Will let you know later once I've been!!

Added after 4 Hours 47 minutes:

Went to the toy shop and there are some good bargains to be had. They have a 3 for 2 offer but it's not the cheapest one free, they are giving 30% off each item which makes it an even better offer. I got six toys and was 55€ so prices are quite good I think. Not sure how long the offer is on for but I'd say go sooner rather than later for the offer. It's the same store as the one on the top floor of Carrefour.