PDA

View Full Version : Charity Fundraiser Clothes Sale at The Polygon, Los Cristianos, on 23rd August 2011

Cat Woman
20-08-2011, 16:33
Hi everyone,
We are having another clothes sale, this time at The POLYGON BAR opposite Iceland in Cristianos on Tuesday 23rd August.:jumping:
The sale starts at 4pm & finishes about 9pm.
Theres a brilliant selection of good quality clothes in a wide range of sizes.
We have just been given over 100 bikinis from a lovely Italian girl on the market who loves cats and wants to help. Theres tops, bottoms and skirts, she was selling the set of 3 for 22 euros, we are selling them for 3 euros an item in case people dont want the whole set.
The bikinis are from an A to a GG. Bikini Tops that actually fit!!:wow:
All the clothes are 5 euros each. Original selling prices were 10, 15 & 20 euros each! Theres: Tops, Shirts, Blouses, Jeans, cut off Denims, Shorts, Dresses etc. Everything has been donated to help us raise money for Cats Welfare. The more money we raise the more cats we can have neutered and the more abandoned kittens we can save.
Also, if anyone has any books or stuff for the Tombola stall on the market they would like to Donate, please bring them along, we are always in need of stuff for the market stall.
If anyone donates any used clothes we pass them onto the Live Arico shops.
Any lose change is very welcome, those useless fiddly cent coins arent useless to us, it all adds up and gets tubed up and paid into the bank. Every cent we raise is spent on cats and kittens.
I will put the total raised on here after the sale.
Thanks,
Sharon.:)
PS: Nearly all the hand bags were sold at Olivers on Thursday, we are going to try and get some more. We get stuff given nearly every market day. The market traders have been extremely supportive.

bonitatime
20-08-2011, 16:36
I hope to make it down on Tuesday. Fundraising is never easy but you seem to be doing a good job.

Cat Woman
20-08-2011, 19:36
I hope to make it down on Tuesday. Fundraising is never easy but you seem to be doing a good job.
Thanks Bonitatime,
It is very hard, tiring and fustrating, but we keep going for the cats.
We are trying to raise money to have the 16+ cats neutered at the Esmarelda. Some will also need vet treatment.
We have almost finished having the cats neutered near the Gran Sur, theres just 2 more males to catch and sort out.
Sharon. :)

Elle
23-08-2011, 11:18
Will be at the Polygon tonight for another couple of bikinis. :goodluck:

Leam_Lin
23-08-2011, 14:54
Hi everyone,
We are having another clothes sale, this time at The POLYGON BAR opposite Iceland in Cristianos on Tuesday 23rd August.:jumping:
The sale starts at 4pm & finishes about 9pm.
Theres a brilliant selection of good quality clothes in a wide range of sizes.
We have just been given over 100 bikinis from a lovely Italian girl on the market who loves cats and wants to help. Theres tops, bottoms and skirts, she was selling the set of 3 for 22 euros, we are selling them for 3 euros an item in case people dont want the whole set.
The bikinis are from an A to a GG. Bikini Tops that actually fit!!:wow:
All the clothes are 5 euros each. Original selling prices were 10, 15 & 20 euros each! Theres: Tops, Shirts, Blouses, Jeans, cut off Denims, Shorts, Dresses etc. Everything has been donated to help us raise money for Cats Welfare. The more money we raise the more cats we can have neutered and the more abandoned kittens we can save.
Also, if anyone has any books or stuff for the Tombola stall on the market they would like to Donate, please bring them along, we are always in need of stuff for the market stall.
If anyone donates any used clothes we pass them onto the Live Arico shops.
Any lose change is very welcome, those useless fiddly cent coins arent useless to us, it all adds up and gets tubed up and paid into the bank. Every cent we raise is spent on cats and kittens.
I will put the total raised on here after the sale.
Thanks,
Sharon.:)
PS: Nearly all the hand bags were sold at Olivers on Thursday, we are going to try and get some more. We get stuff given nearly every market day. The market traders have been extremely supportive.

I wish we were in Tenerife to come to the sale today.

Cat Woman
24-08-2011, 22:35
Hi,
Thanks so much to everyone who came to the sale, we raised 125 euros, mainly on Bikinis! We will be having another sale in a week or so.

bonitatime
26-08-2011, 14:59
Sorry not to have made it but I will be on the lookout for the next sale

Cat Woman
26-08-2011, 15:50
We will arrange another sale as soon as we can. We're so busy at the moment, theres 3 pregnant cats we need to catch and get to the vets a.s.a.p. Ive just collected 3 males that were all neutered this morning. Also the little grey kitten had a check up this morning and hes doing ok. Its none stop. But its worth it for the welfare of the cats.
We will have lots of mens shoes in the next sale. Someone is dropping them off over the week end. I dont know what they are, they just said they have boxes of mens shoes in their garage they would like to donate to Cats Welfare.
Plus theres another load of the lovely Italian bikins to come. So many people have been brilliant, we get lots of support, especuially from other market traders, they keep finding stuff in their garage and spare room for us to sell!!
The auction is on this Saturday 27th, we have a fridge freezer, 2 sofa beds and a portable air con unit in the sale.