PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy a good pair of sneakers (shoes) in south Tenerife?

henry
20-08-2011, 21:24
for me it very very hard to find a good pair of snickers here in tenerife!! every time i go to a goos sports shoes place they NEVER have my size allways saying i´m sorry we only go up to 45.

my shoes is starting to get wore out very fast from my job. and had the shoes for 2 years now. foot locker have my size but cost alot of money for them. i´m looking for the price range round 50 to 80 euros.

my shoes size in america is 14
but here in europe is 50

does anyone know where i can get shoes at the shoe size 50??

cheers.

MaxineC
20-08-2011, 22:20
Can I assume you mean sneakers, rather than snickers ??? Last time I heard, snickers was a chocolate bar! :D

ps: Try Silver Sport in CC San Eugenio, they have massive sizes in there. Failing that, you'll need to shop online...

slodgedad
20-08-2011, 22:34
Can I assume you mean sneakers, rather than snickers ??? Last time I heard, snickers was a chocolate bar! :D

ps: Try Silver Sport in CC San Eugenio, they have massive sizes in there. Failing that, you'll need to shop online...

I'll alter the title.....Good luck, Henry.

sunspot
20-08-2011, 22:46
http://www.amazon.com

Try here Henry,they do larger size men sneakers

timmylish
20-08-2011, 23:02
You,ll have no problem getting really good, well made with leather uppers and great price at Decathlon, in the North. Sales on just now so make it worthwhile and get shorts, leggings and all your sports needs.

AL JAY
20-08-2011, 23:10
Are these any good Henry :D

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/Big-Shoe-in-Indiana.jpg

sunspot
20-08-2011, 23:13
AL, i think your on something tonight,Henry wants Sneakers not Squeakers

CaribeCelt
21-08-2011, 22:04
I bought a pair in the Adidas shop across from veronicas...a bit dear all the same.

timmylish
21-08-2011, 23:39
Across from the Med. Palace, below the Indian Rest. there is a small corridor and in there, on the left, is a wee sports shop. You,ll get what yopu want in there. Great prices for footwear.

Andy0210
22-08-2011, 01:04
for me it very very hard to find a good pair of snickers here in tenerife!! every time i go to a goos sports shoes place they NEVER have my size allways saying i´m sorry we only go up to 45.

my shoes is starting to get wore out very fast from my job. and had the shoes for 2 years now. foot locker have my size but cost alot of money for them. i´m looking for the price range round 50 to 80 euros.

my shoes size in america is 14
but here in europe is 50

does anyone know where i can get shoes at the shoe size 50??

cheers.

Hmmmmmm, you know what they say about Men with big feet ;)

Maxine always replies to them! :whistle: :hide:

MaxineC
22-08-2011, 01:15
Hmmmmmm, you know what they say about Men with big feet ;)

Maxine always replies to them! :whistle: :hide:

Usually it means they need big shoes.... and socks! :raspberry2:

Andy0210
22-08-2011, 01:21
Usually it means they need big shoes.... and socks! :raspberry2:

Exactly, and if they put the two together and google your alter ego they get...................

Big Shocks! ;)

MaxineC
22-08-2011, 01:55
Exactly, and if they put the two together and google your alter ego they get...................

Big Shocks! ;)

Behave....!!!