PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get a decent Kebab in south Tenerife?

golazzo
21-08-2011, 09:17
As the title says, but where in the south of the island preferably Los Cris will I find somewhere that does Doner or chicken kebab.

I remember some years back on the opposite side of the road to San Telmo that a bar used to serve them there and they were excellent.

Suej
21-08-2011, 09:48
As the title says, but where in the south of the island preferably Los Cris will I find somewhere that does Doner or chicken kebab.

I remember some years back on the opposite side of the road to San Telmo that a bar used to serve them there and they were excellent.

Hi Golazo! If you find one please post on here! Iīve tried quite a few and they have all been disgusting and nothing like we are used to getting in UK!:thanx:

Greg
21-08-2011, 12:59
The kebab shop in Gran Sur is about the best so far. It's beef not lamb though, their chilli sauce is tasty enough and not bad over all. Not as good as a lamb doner but no one (yet) does those. If you find any better please let us know!

Jackie
21-08-2011, 13:00
Ask forum member Alimarshall..she uses a place on the front in Los Cristianos just past the kids play park heading towards Arona Gran. Not had one there so can't comment but the amount Ali get's through they must be good haha ;)

Suej
21-08-2011, 13:08
Ask forum member Alimarshall..she uses a place on the front in Los Cristianos just past the kids play park heading towards Arona Gran. Not had one there so can't comment but the amount Ali get's through they must be good haha ;)

Canīt think of any along there Jackie! Hope Ali sees this thread and lets us know! someone said there was one in Adeji that was good...it was like burnt shreds of meat! YUK!eek2:

dixie4
21-08-2011, 13:41
Up North I had a passable donor kebab in the Alcampo complex in Puerto. Sadly served on a toasted bap not on pita bread. Nevertheless very tasty and I am sure it was lamb not beef.

MaxineC
21-08-2011, 13:44
Don't know anywhere in Los Cris, but the one in Gran Sur does a great one, as does The Chippy in San Eugenio... Had one the other night, it was superb! :yum:

Suej
21-08-2011, 13:46
Where in San Eugenio Max?! I could murder a kebab later! :jumping:

Donīt want baps, Donīt want wraps! I want Pitta bread chunky salad and juicy meat! Itīs not too much to ask accept for here in Tenerife:grrrr::hungry:

ali marshall
21-08-2011, 15:05

Haha cheeky i so do not eat many kebabs,ive not had once since that night lol,yeh the place is okay and he does not do the bread like a wrap,there okay there but bothing to shout about.You go over the wheelchair ramp on the beach front of los cris,in level with princess dacil,walk past the bars on the right and you see a little walk way,he is the on the corner,there is a cash machine and exchange place next door,if you get as far as you can see the park near chicagos you gone to far.

Kids like the place on the road behind the church square,at the very end on the left.Ohlala kebabs are okay under hotel columbus but they are done as wraps,will ask OH when he gets home,wheres best place to go as he did at one time provide made up kebab meat for many restaurants.

Jackie
21-08-2011, 15:34
Haha cheeky i so do not eat many kebabs,ive not had once since that night lol,yeh the place is okay and he does not do the bread like a wrap,there okay there but bothing to shout about.You go over the wheelchair ramp on the beach front of los cris,in level with princess dacil,walk past the bars on the right and you see a little walk way,he is the on the corner,there is a cash machine and exchange place next door,if you get as far as you can see the park near chicagos you gone to far.

Kids like the place on the road behind the church square,at the very end on the left.Ohlala kebabs are okay under hotel columbus but they are done as wraps,will ask OH when he gets home,wheres best place to go as he did at one time provide made up kebab meat for many restaurants.

See I knew you would appear at the mention of a Kebab haha ;)

MaxineC
21-08-2011, 16:38
Where in San Eugenio Max?! I could murder a kebab later! :jumping:

Donīt want baps, Donīt want wraps! I want Pitta bread chunky salad and juicy meat! Itīs not too much to ask accept for here in Tenerife:grrrr::hungry:

It's called the Chippy, next to the Rumpot in San Eugenio, they do the chicken or doner kebabs and they're both delicious... :yum: