PDA

View Full Version : Where has PC City gone ?

Bernice Horner
21-08-2011, 13:24
Went to PC City to take a PS3 back that is faulty only bought it at Christmas so still under garantee
only to find the store has changed names and they were not interested.
Can anybody tell me where PC City have relocated to
please ?

mike in chayofa
21-08-2011, 13:27
They haven't gone anwhere. They have shut all their stores in Tenerife.

slodgedad
21-08-2011, 13:30
Went to PC City to take a PS3 back that is faulty only bought it at Christmas so still under garantee
only to find the store has changed names and they were not interested.
Can anybody tell me where PC City have relocated to
please ?

PC City closed all it's shops in Spain earlier this year

OOPS, Sorry Mike. Must have been typing at the same time..

Andy0210
21-08-2011, 14:03
Hi have found this on their Spanish Website for you.....

¿Dónde puedo reparar mi equipo cuando se estropee?
Si tu equipo está dentro del plazo de garantía, puedes ponerte en contacto con el fabricante del equipo siguiendo las instrucciones que aparecen en la tarjeta de garantía que encontrarás en la caja del equipo. Igualmente puedes ponerte en contacto con nosotros llamando al 902 100 302.

Which translates into......

Where I can fix my computer when it breaks?
If your computer is within warranty, you can contact the manufacturer of your computer by following the instructions on the warranty card you'll find the computer case. You can also contact us by calling 902 100 302.

Bernice Horner
21-08-2011, 17:48
Have tried the number keep being put on hold will try again tomorrow thanks for the help

henry
21-08-2011, 17:55
you know bernice in santa cruz have a playstation 3 repair shop that is right next to carrefour in santa cruz.. that is right behind bbva bank. you can´t miss it. my cuz had a problem with his ps3 he took it in and they fix it for free in 4 days because it was still on garantee. i have a ps3 as well. so far i have no problem with it since 2007. take your garantee with your console to the shop and tell them what´s wrong with it. and they will tell you what they will do..