PDA

View Full Version : Oasis FM fail to broadcast the CD Tenerife game.

henry
21-08-2011, 17:25
just like last year and right now oasis fm said every c.d.tenerife game that play here they boardcast the game in english. and sure enough the c.d.tenerife is on now and they playing music now.i listen to my phone now. and have to listen to it in spanish. which i understand it. but better to hear it in english. i try to get oasis fm on my radio. and nothing but static. try to go online. oasisfm.com and click listen now. and it comes back saying i need a armed forces and give my armed forces id in order to listen online. what ??? before i use to listen online and now asking this!!!
this is what it saying down below every time i open window wiznap and quicktime

(Due to licensing restrictions, we are not able to allow access to the content you are requesting!!

Please give us your Military rank and id!!

allow up to 60 hours to process your request.)

so what happed to oasis fm listen online??

and why they keep saying every c.d.tenerife game that is played here they to it live and yet they playing music now..

i like oasis fm but why they doing this for us c.d.tenerife fans.

go ahead turn to oasis fm and they playing music now while c.d.tenerife is playing now!!:wall:

bonitatime
21-08-2011, 18:00
They planned to broadcast and I am sure they have had technical problems if they are not broadcasting.
Roscoe was on here a few days ago and I am sure will be by to tell us what happened
Henry try cadena ser Tenerife as they are broadcasting
The result at half time is 0-0

henry
21-08-2011, 18:12
i listen to el dia radio now bonitatime. and right now tenerife is winning.

tenerife 2
val 0

MaxineC
22-08-2011, 22:03
I'm not sure what links you're clicking on Henry, but i listen to Oasis online every day without problem, and can pick it up on my phone using Shoutcast... ???

slodgedad
22-08-2011, 22:17
I'm not sure what links you're clicking on Henry, but i listen to Oasis online every day without problem, and can pick it up on my phone using Shoutcast... ???Same here, Henry.

Oasis FM is available on the sidebar of the Forum.

Scroll up to the top of the page, just below the banner advert, and you'll find an arrow.

Click it and scroll down past weather and you'll find the Oasis FM link.

MaxineC
22-08-2011, 22:24
Must be a pc thing... works perfectly well on my Mac :raspberry2:

judetenerife
22-08-2011, 22:35
i couldnt listen on line today. message was streaming not working

slodgedad
22-08-2011, 22:38
i couldnt listen on line today. message was streaming not workingStrange. I have it on now as I'm surfing.

Must admit Ive had probs before with most stations but since we got the link it's been spot on

MaxineC
22-08-2011, 22:45
I've had the stream on all day, and it was perfect and only switched off when the footie started at 8pm! I use the Real Player link directly from the Oasis site and have also accessed via my iTunes radio.... not sure why the rest of you are struggling so much ???

slodgedad
22-08-2011, 22:48
I've had the stream on all day, and it was perfect and only switched off when the footie started at 8pm! I use the Real Player link directly from the Oasis site and have also accessed via my iTunes radio.... not sure why the rest of you are struggling so much ???I use Winamp and never had a problem either

bonitatime
23-08-2011, 13:59
Does anyone know if they broadcast the game.

Roscoe
23-08-2011, 14:10
Spot on Bonitatime.

We had a few 'gremlins' including Adi going down with a violent sickness bug that he is still struggling to kick.

Sorry to have spoilt your enjoyment Henry, but this should be the only match we miss.

As for the streaming, all is good in the hood...

MaxineC
23-08-2011, 14:19
Spot on Bonitatime.

We had a few 'gremlins' including Adi going down with a violent sickness bug that he is still struggling to kick.

Sorry to have spoilt your enjoyment Henry, but this should be the only match we miss.

You going all ghetto on us Roscoe... :eek:

Malteser Monkey
23-08-2011, 17:32
You going all ghetto on us Roscoe... :eek:

not that there's anything wrong with that eh :D:crazy:

Vortex Wake
23-08-2011, 19:33
If you use the Tunein Radio PRO app for Android or iPhone you can pause, record and rewind live radio.

http://tapatalk.com/mu/50074abc-f27f-7aa5.jpg

Loaded
23-08-2011, 19:41
Off topic I know but I've missed my mornin drive to school with roscoes breakfast show!! Not sure about your playlists (except when you pit on the boss!) but I love listening to you putting the world to right at 8.27am!!!

Well done good sir!!!

judetenerife
23-08-2011, 21:10
Spot on Bonitatime.

my streaming was back workin today :)

slodgedad
23-08-2011, 21:18
my streaming was back workin today :)Mine too.............

Roscoe
25-08-2011, 12:33
Off topic I know but I've missed my mornin drive to school with roscoes breakfast show!! Not sure about your playlists (except when you pit on the boss!) but I love listening to you putting the world to right at 8.27am!!!

Well done good sir!!!

Thanks for the kind words

henry
31-08-2011, 19:47
yup!! c.d.tenerife is playing a very important game game for copa de rey. and sure enougn oasis fm not boardcasting it. why? still no fair for us tenerife fans. :dontknow: listen to el dia right now for the tenerife copa de rey game that is on now. hope tenerife wins... so does this means tenerife going to play here in santa cruz at 12pm on sunday and oasis fm not going to boardcast that either?? just like to know???

KirstyJay
31-08-2011, 22:58
yup!! c.d.tenerife is playing a very important game game for copa de rey. and sure enougn oasis fm not boardcasting it. why? still no fair for us tenerife fans. :dontknow: listen to el dia right now for the tenerife copa de rey game that is on now. hope tenerife wins... so does this means tenerife going to play here in santa cruz at 12pm on sunday and oasis fm not going to boardcast that either?? just like to know???Oasis only broadcast the home games. It's not just down to Oasis you know.... it's ultimately decided by the club which media organisations are allowed to broadcast from the ground, and to be fair, the fact that they have got an English station broadcasting home matches is good from both the club's, and Oasis' sides. Plus, if there's no TV coverage, they can't even do 'surrogate' commentary from the studio either.

I think you really need to have a little more understanding about what goes into news and sports reporting before you criticize in this instance, as it's not as cut and dried as you make it out to be.

If you understand Spanish, listen to the Spanish stations. That's what we do :)

Roscoe
01-09-2011, 09:10
Henry... have a day off! We only have rights to broadcast HOME league matches.

bonitatime
01-09-2011, 11:16
No only that but Radio el dia are not broadcasting the home games for reasons they have decided not to disclose.
The only place I have found online so far is the tenerifedeportivo.com and that is being streamed from Radio Club comentators.
I am not sure Henry as a native Spanish speaker why you would want to listen in English. This intrigues me.

Muppet
01-09-2011, 18:26
No only that but Radio el dia are not broadcasting the home games for reasons they have decided not to disclose.
The only place I have found online so far is the tenerifedeportivo.com and that is being streamed from Radio Club comentators.
I am not sure Henry as a native Spanish speaker why you would want to listen in English. This intrigues me.

Quite probably because the owner of CD Tenerife was awarded 34 radio licences back in June, whereas El Dia who have been on air here for many, many years and applied for frequencies at the same time were given none whatsoever, nor of course were many others (because the bulk of them - just 156 in total, went to CD and another station from the peninsular) including all the non-spanish language stations. To say El Dia may have the hump is a possibility .....??

bonitatime
01-09-2011, 20:24
I am not guessing

slodgedad
01-09-2011, 20:47
As this thread refers to a game long past, and reasons for it's non transmission have been explained, I am closing the thread.