PDA

View Full Version : Are my selections okay?

northernlass04
21-08-2011, 21:20
Soon we will be in tantastic Tenerife staying in Los Cris. Although I rarely post I read the forum most days. From this I have made up a list of places to eat and go, but have I got it right. Please feel free to add further suggestions.

Locanda First Love El Gomero Star of Asia Pekin Palace Carlos Pimms

Wild Things Bar Red Lion La Terrezza del mar Olivers (near Appollo) The Bistro

Gran Paella Valencia/Vista Mar Frydays

Comedy Store Blaydon Races Vivos Bars on Miridor strip Divine VIP Red Lion

Mount Tiede PDLC

Not sure we will get through it all but going to enjoy ourselves trying:spin::spin:

Jimandsi
21-08-2011, 21:34
You'll enjoy Mount Teide - can't really comment on the rest.

lesbroz
21-08-2011, 21:55
You will love Divine VIP. Try going on a Saturday or Monday

Ecky Thump
21-08-2011, 21:58
Make sure you do go to Pimms Restaurant, you wont be disappointed.:yum:

WWW.pimmsbar.com

Also don't forget another one on your list for a bit of class and service our own Doreens restaurant La Terrezza.
It is worthwhile booking a table as it can be busy.

TenerifeFanatic
21-08-2011, 22:05

WWW.pimmsbar.comNice photos with very photogenic subjects!!;) Where is exactly is the bar?

Ecky Thump
21-08-2011, 22:20
Nice photos with very photogenic subjects!!;) Where is exactly is the bar?

Walking along from Los Christianos market towards the harbor it is below the Irish times, its about a five minute walk.

The owner pays me royalties to allow him to use my picture on his website.:D

TenerifeFanatic
21-08-2011, 22:31
Walking along from Los Christianos market towards the harbor it is below the Irish times, its about a five minute walk.

The owner pays me royalties to allow him to use my picture on his website.:DAnd so he should!!:laugh:

sunspot
21-08-2011, 23:01
Must agree about Pimms,fabulous food and service,well worth a visit

slodgedad
22-08-2011, 01:44

WWW.pimmsbar.com

Also don't forget another one on your list for a bit of class and service our own Doreens restaurant La Terrezza.
It is worthwhile booking a table as it can be busy.

Thought I recognized you Ecks last time I saw the website..:D

Totally agree about La Terrazza. A must visit..

northernlass04
22-08-2011, 20:30
Thanks everyone for your replies will put Pimms and La Terrezza at the top of my list:yum:

Ecky Thump
23-08-2011, 08:06
Thanks everyone for your replies will put Pimms and La Terrezza at the top of my list:yum:

What I think makes these two restaurants stand out from the normal "touristic style" restaurants is that they both go that little bit further to please, for example in the La Terrezza, if you are not sure of what starter to have, they will give you a selection from the menu and in Pimms if a particular meal does not feature on the menu, then they will do their best to cook what you want as long as they have the ingredients at hand.

lcbandit
28-08-2011, 18:49
el gomera and la gran paella valencia, can definately recommend them not been to any of the others