PDA

View Full Version : Is the Aqua Thermal Spa any good in Torviscas Alto, Tenerife?

donna1984
21-08-2011, 21:39
Im thinking of going to the aqua spa next week and doing the 2.5hr thermal circuit. Has anyone been is it worth the 18 euro?

9PLUS
21-08-2011, 22:02
I been quite a few time but sadly never paid for it

You'll be quite relaxed afterwards if you stick to the program

MaxineC
22-08-2011, 01:01
Kirsty & I went a few weeks ago (we didn't pay either, it was birthday pressie KJ got last year) Had an absolute hoot, but on a serious note, I came out minus the stomach pains I went in with... very relaxing (unless, like us two, you behave like a couple of big kids :D).

9PLUS
22-08-2011, 04:35
Residents dont pay only those bloody turistas do silly things like that

cheers

x

granny57
22-08-2011, 13:10
ooo this sounds interesting need to check it out
thanks rose:thanx:

CIM
22-08-2011, 13:20
I thought it was rather gloomy - need to turn the lights up a bit. Itīs not worth 18 either and some of the staff were quite rude. Worth going if you can get in on a promo or something but north worth the full price.

Valieriy
23-08-2011, 14:58
I thought it was rather gloomy - need to turn the lights up a bit. Itīs not worth 18 either and some of the staff were quite rude. Worth going if you can get in on a promo or something but north worth the full price.

I'm the webmaster of Aqua, hope you give the spa another chance in the future. This year the management is shaking things up to reorganize the centre and make the service better and better.

Just to clarify, the price is not 18€ for everybody. It work as follows:

Buying at reception:
Adults no resident: 27€
Adults resident: 22€

On the AQUA's website you can buy tickets and get a 4€ discount per person from the prices above. Alternatively, there is a discount voucher on their site that you can download, print, and present at reception to get the same 4€ discount.

Prices after online/voucher discount:
Adults no resident: 23€
Adults resident: 18€

Having said that, the best thing to save money is to check their "offers" section, which has things like "Fridays for Couples" or "Family Sundays", were you pay less than 18€/pers (even if you are not resident)

There are also discounts for children between 8 and 14 and seniors over 65. Children 0-7 are not allowed.

Hope this info can be of help

CIM
23-08-2011, 15:06
Add a link to the website Valieriy and a link to the offers page.

Valieriy
23-08-2011, 15:19
Add a link to the website Valieriy and a link to the offers page.

Web http://en.aquaclubtermal.com

Offers http://en.aquaclubtermal.com/offers.html

casabonny
23-08-2011, 21:07
My friend and I have been again today ( we always go when shes over) and really enjoyed it.Its not quite as lush as it was when we started to go some years ago and yes the staff were a bit surely .i didnt pay , my friend buys a two for the price of one and treats me but willlook at the link and maybe will go again sooner.It was fairly busy this morning too, busier than it has been when we have been twice earlier this year.