PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phones What's the best SIM only contract for smart phones in Tenerife?

nath
21-08-2011, 23:22
I was wondering if someone can tell me which provider has the best deal on smart phone contract? Last year I first went to Vodafone shop but they told me they did not have a specific contract for iPhone since it continued going online each time you opened an app. I then got a sim only contract with Movistar which I could cancel every month which was specific for iPhone. Now we are back I want to get a new contract, again sim only with either Vodafone or Movistar. I looked on both sites using Google translate but I could not work out which one would be better. I think if I understood correct it is now possible with both Vodafone as Movistar but can't find details. I will go to shops obviously but from experience I am scared it will be difficult to find out all details b/c my Spanish is (still) next to none. I hope someone can tell me their experience or share knowledge. I don't need a phone at the moment therefore I prefer a sim only which I can cancel monthly to maybe get a new iPhone 5 once it is released and it seems as good as we all hope...
Further does anyone know if I could transfer my Movistar number to Vodafone, could not find on site, only found it was possible with Movistar (which obviously is no help for me at the moment....
Any and all input appreciated!!!