PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE in Tenerife 200 Silk Cut cigarettes

lozzie1821
21-08-2011, 23:33
people have left 200 silk cut in my rental apt...
i dont smoke and anybody ive asked dont smoke them...

20e just want to get rid of them...
think they are about 24e in Los Cris shops...

nurse ratchet
21-08-2011, 23:44
Seeing that they cost you nothing why don't you give 'em to Live Arico at one of their shops then at least the doggies can benefit.

TheBloke
21-08-2011, 23:48
Well...at least the beagles will!!!!!

YOUNG GOLFER
21-08-2011, 23:54
Could you not just put them to one side and tell the people who rented the apartment that you have them and next time they are over they can collect them.

Andy0210
22-08-2011, 00:05
Seeing that they cost you nothing why don't you give 'em to Live Arico at one of their shops then at least the doggies can benefit.

Could you not just put them to one side and tell the people who rented the apartment that you have them and next time they are over they can collect them.

In fairness not everyone is doggie charity inclined like us and maybe Lozzie could use the 20€ herself, who knows they may have been left as a thank you to her but she doesn´t smoke ???

Some people prefer to leave a bottle or cigarettes as a tip instead of money :)

christa
22-08-2011, 00:13
Didn't there used to be an exhange system going on? maybe someone will offer to swap them for something you would
enjoy?

YOUNG GOLFER
22-08-2011, 00:14
I would find it very hard to understand how anyone would leave a carton of ciggies as a way of thankyou....and if they did they might of ask what brand they smoked.

Andy0210
22-08-2011, 00:28
I would find it very hard to understand how anyone would leave a carton of ciggies as a way of thankyou....and if they did they might of ask what brand they smoked.

Trust me it happens, people who smoke quite often leave a thank you in way of cigarettes assuming people smoke and they choose a common brand to do so!

Silk cut being one of the most common brands on the market.

Perhaps knowing that if they dont smoke they can sell them quite easily :rolleyes:

timmylish
22-08-2011, 12:29
Bottom line is she can do what she wants but I rather think you are all scared of offending the O/p. Don,t think you need the money so as has been suggested, give them to a charity!
My own personal opinion as usual!

lozzie1821
22-08-2011, 15:08
In fairness not everyone is doggie charity inclined like us and maybe Lozzie could use the 20€ herself, who knows they may have been left as a thank you to her but she doesn´t smoke ???

Some people prefer to leave a bottle or cigarettes as a tip instead of money :)

Thank you Andy, this is exactly what happend. didnt realise i had to go into so much detail.....

and yes as a single mum of 2 babies every little bit helps at the moment.

so if anyone knows of anyone interested in silk cut pm me..
xx

YOUNG GOLFER
22-08-2011, 15:13
You don't have to go into so much detail....but this is what you put below....

If you just put the word (me) after the word left then i would not got the wrong end of the stick sorry;)

lozzie1821
22-08-2011, 15:20
You don't have to go into so much detail....but this is what you put below....

If you just put the word (me) after the word left then i would not got the wrong end of the stick sorry;)

sorry.
I did do as suggested and emailed the people but being from russia everything here was so cheap for them they left them for me, if it had been people from the UK im sure i would have been given an address to send them too or kept till they returned...

I have already tried to "give them away" none of my friends smoke silk cut, neither does my dad...

londonjimmy
25-08-2011, 16:14
Just a curiosity question - i've seen many people talking about donating to dogs, and a lot of dog chat.....is there something im missing about Tenerife???

lozzie1821
26-08-2011, 15:27
Just a curiosity question - i've seen many people talking about donating to dogs, and a lot of dog chat.....is there something im missing about Tenerife???

whats your question???

I aint giving them to no charity.... I need the money to be quite frank!

Mastiff
26-08-2011, 16:50
Yes, missing a lot.

Tenerife has a problem with dogs being abandoned. The usual lets get a pretty puppy only to go back to the UK a couple of years later and just send it off to a refuge.

Unfortunately the refuges are always full and struggle with finances but on the plus side there is a lot of good people, a lot which are on this forum who volunteer there services to help.

As you might have gathered there is a few animal lovers on here who just want the best for them.

Cheers

lozzie1821
29-08-2011, 10:51
Still for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUNG GOLFER
29-08-2011, 14:54
Still for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if you can pop them into my shop next time you are around then i will buy them off you for 15€

lozzie1821
29-08-2011, 22:57
18e and there yours... 15e is a lil too cheap if u ask me...

caroll72
29-08-2011, 23:15
Unbelievable! I wouldn't bother YG.
You're offering 15 euros for something that she's been given & not had to pay for and she wants more! :whistle:
Do the decent thing lozzie & give them to the doggies charity.

lozzie1821
30-08-2011, 00:02
Unbelievable! I wouldn't bother YG.
You're offering 15 euros for something that she's been given & not had to pay for and she wants more! :whistle:
Do the decent thing lozzie & give them to the doggies charity.

until you know a persons situation caroll72 how do you know what the "decent thing" to do is.. im a single mum of 2 making buttons and could do with the cash myself as times are tough and every little bit helps!..
i really dont see why i have to explain myself to people on why im selling cigarettes rather than giving them away!!!

I do enough for charity as it is thank you so i do the "decent thing" on a regular basis but once just once i thought i would consider myself for a change and do the "decent thing" by my kids...

i asked for 20e at 1st.. he suggested 15... so i said 18e. that aint asking for more either by the way its less than what i origanally posted!!!

williethetim
30-08-2011, 09:19
I wish i had the same money as everyone on here that i could give it all to doggie charities, the ladies got the fags left as a tip whichy in normal tenerife language is part of most peoples wage structure, do waitresses and barmen on here give their tips to doggie bleddy charities , no they take them home and include them in their finances.If you have no interest in buying her fags leave the tread alone..personally she has as much chance of selling silk cut to a smoker as selling ice cubes to an eskimo..but she needs the money no matter how little...any way the little doggies would just get a smokers cough...

YOUNG GOLFER
30-08-2011, 14:27
Ok if there is anyway you can get them to me then i will take them 18€ in fact i will give you 20€ you give me 2 change and i will give that to LA next door everyone happy.

scubapaul
07-09-2011, 10:51
just read through this thread and have laughed my ass off , can't believe the cheek of bloody do-gooders , are they going on every for sale thread with the same stupid ideas ?????
if people want to sell things on a for sale thread then erm hello it's for sale and not a bloody charity case !!!!!
tut tut tut