PDA

View Full Version : Charity Fundraiser Live Arico Benefit, Tuesday 30th August

SuzyQ
22-08-2011, 02:15
............from 7.30pm at the Oasis Pool Bar, Fairway Village, Golf del Sur. Hot buffet supper for just €8.95 per person, entertainment with yours truly, Colin Stevens, Phil Gibson and more, and most importantly, good company. Prize raffle etc. Please join us for a nice night out :) :yum:

caroletenerife
29-08-2011, 18:20
Sounds like a good night, see you there x

SuzyQ
29-08-2011, 22:13
Don't forget the Gucci bag, lol. Thinking eBay might be the best bet for it though. Will have to see.
Tomorrow we have Phil Gibson, Sebastian, Charlie Karlsen, Tanya Tevaro and me :D

Todi
29-08-2011, 22:17
Wow what a great line up of entertainment! We will be there if I can bribe my stand in baby sitter again! Big Mac meals are a wonderful thing:yum:

SuzyQ
30-08-2011, 12:07
Looking forward to it, never done one there before. See you tonight xx

Goforgold
30-08-2011, 17:58
Looking forward to it, never done one there before. See you tonight xx

Shame we can't be there - have a good night.

Are the photos of the pondecos on yet SuzyQ ? ;)

SuzyQ
30-08-2011, 18:07
Not yet no. Internet probs at the refuge. I will try and do some myself, going up tomorrow.
Tonights looking good, Phil Gibson, Sebastian, dee Daniels, Tanya Tevaro, Charlie Karlsen and me :D Will post later how we did. xx

SuzyQ
31-08-2011, 11:06
We raised €345 last night, it was great. All the acts in the previous post turned up and did us proud and Trish (astara) did a sterling job on the raffle selling. Thanks to all. :)
Next up. Restaurant Maria, El Nautico Suites, Golf del Sur, Friday 9th September.

Goforgold
31-08-2011, 15:37
We raised €345 last night, it was great. All the acts in the previous post turned up and did us proud and Trish (astara) did a sterling job on the raffle selling. Thanks to all. :)
Next up. Restaurant Maria, El Nautico Suites, Golf del Sur, Friday 9th September.

Great news SuzyQ - anything planned for October please?

SuzyQ
31-08-2011, 16:30
October is a busy month. We are at the Glass Spider, Apollo Centre, Los Cristianos on the 19th, then we have a series of shows in the final week of the month by the Gillian banks Theatre School. I am going to start a separate thread on this, but I can tell you the shows will be at the Palms Golf del Sur on Monday the 24th, The Harbour Club Los Gigantes on the 27th and the Theatre bar on the 28th. The three should make us around €3,000 so there will be huge publicity coming. Hope you can make at least one. :)