PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic Who uses Facebook?

onelegnofeet
22-08-2011, 10:52
Eh?....what do you mean Oneleg???

: As said ( again sorry Doreen ) members from what some call "Secret Forum" Intrim as it was called because TF.com had gone down was started as you well know as a chat room for an "Intrim " period ,it was more of a Chat Room instead of sending out emails to each other on a daily basis. Some where banned for lack of postings after a not doing so for a few days.This was as you know to keep down its usage so that no money had to be paid to the Host site .Other members were Banned out of respect for Doreen and this forum by its Admin.Which imo was very respectful to Doreen once "Fall outs with some who are and were her friends .
But again you already know this .
No one on the admin team were responsible for any posts that where made including mine ,as that forum was not moderated, and like the Admin on here they are not responsible for what members post provided its with in T&Cs so to those that know my posts come on please have a pop i really dont mind .What i do mind is that those who keep posting on here about that forum are like this post only bring problems to this forum .No one on that forum was totally innocent even those who chose to ingnore some of the wrongful posts so innocent no one is . Not even the two members wishing to keep bringing this up .So please dont be confused .
This forum has lost some really good members ,who on "Secret forum " remained solid to this forum ,sadly they are no longer posting which if i am allowed to say ,Is Very Sad and friendships have been lost .Which is more than sad ..........

to Doreen ,i wanted but i have problems i cant do PMs for some reason ,again not moaning .I said to you it would be me that brought this to the forum which it wasnt ,i let go of the comments in earlier posts .But i finally took the bait from these two forum members . I shall await a letter from admin for doing so .But as i have said before i wish you well

Added after 5 minutes:

Sorry Folks missed off........ some even joined after Intrims so called "Outing " they saw what was written and yet chose to ignore and not say "This is not on " on any of its pages that shows lack back bone ,yet they sent their "Secret Pms " to instigate more issues than Intrim was truely worth ...........

Goforgold
22-08-2011, 11:19
Two members posted they were banned from a forum - that's all we said, nothing more. ???

onelegnofeet
22-08-2011, 11:30
Two members posted they were banned from a forum - that's all we said, nothing more. ???

Read it absorb it ................then at least let go of it !!!!
Ask yourself this ..........Was it Relivant ?
but least its served your twos purpose ....i bit

Goforgold
22-08-2011, 11:32
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

Suej
22-08-2011, 11:34
Read it absorb it ................then at least let go of it !!!!
Ask yourself this ..........Was it Relivant ?
but least its served your twos purpose ....i bit

Oneleg, you should have read and absorbed what has been said and you might feel you have overreacted. I have seen what members have thought of this other Forum and at the time said nothing! they have said quite a bit more than me! I have NEVER mentioned a secret forum on here until this post!

doreen
22-08-2011, 11:54
Okay folks, move along ... back to Facebook :)

onelegnofeet
22-08-2011, 11:56
Oneleg, you should have read and absorbed what has been said and you might feel you have overreacted. I have seen what members have thought of this other Forum and at the time said nothing! they have said quite a bit more than me! I have NEVER mentioned a secret forum on here until this post!

PPFFT ! really !!! but those with half an ounce of brain new exactly ..... Yes i can live with my reaction but if it stops yours and others nonsense on that forum ,so be it .We can all plead "INNOCENTS " ( oh yes that was in another dig ,but hey ho !)

admin
22-08-2011, 11:56
This is all off topic and is nothing to do with this forum. Please discuss it via PM or email if you wish to continue with it. :)