PDA

View Full Version : What time does the dogs charity shop in Torviscas close?

lindsay
22-08-2011, 13:14
does anyone know what time the dogs charity shop in torviscas closes?

Cat Woman
22-08-2011, 20:22
The shop closes at 4pm.

caroletenerife
22-08-2011, 21:48
does anyone know what time the dogs charity shop in torviscas closes?

hi lindsay, Cat woman is right, but if you are donating items and cannot get there during the day, i would be happy to meet you in the evening at the shop. Cant meet Tues, thurs or sunday because i work at night, but any other time is fine, feel free to PM me x

lindsay
22-08-2011, 22:28
thanks, been there today. my smelly belly jet died in my arms last night, she was nearly 15yrs. as you can imagine i'm gutted but took her stuff down earlier so the poor abandoned babies can use it.

MaxineC
22-08-2011, 22:31
I'm still so terribly upset for you Lindsay, but at least he was at home in your arms... Thoughts are with you xxx

caroletenerife
22-08-2011, 22:37
thanks, been there today. my smelly belly jet died in my arms last night, she was nearly 15yrs. as you can imagine i'm gutted but took her stuff down earlier so the poor abandoned babies can use it.
Oh lindsay was that you, i have been thinking of you all day, you were so upset. Im so sorry for you and nothing will make you feel better, but like i said to you, please try to think of all the happiness she brought you, and you to her. So many dogs on this island have no one to love and care for them, and you spent 15 years giving your dog a safe and happy home very few dogs have such a committed loyal owner like you, she was blessed to have you as a mum xxx