PDA

View Full Version : To MalteserMonkey

onelegnofeet
22-08-2011, 14:20
Hi MM LOL ,sorry i cant reply via pms having problems ,Fine thanks for your concern .
Hope you have a lovely holiday .Earlier pms must have gone astray seems the odd one or two have .Cheers Hun xx

MaxineC
22-08-2011, 14:28
Oh, you have a mail from me too... I won't hold my breathe for a reply, as I may go a very odd colour! :D

Malteser Monkey
22-08-2011, 14:32
I thought he was just being rude !:bootyshake::D

ok we'll let him off shall we ? He's in such demand with the ladies :D

I am having trouble with reply and the smilies

onelegnofeet
22-08-2011, 14:32
Oh, you have a mail from me too... I won't hold my breathe for a reply, as I may go a very odd colour! :D

Yes Hi Max ( oooh thats a cineama neat the Mother in laws !!) yes sorry cant reply but have read it . But Sorry i'm Married ( ha ha chuckle !!!)sorry to disapoint ................now let the Gossips begin !!!LOL

Malteser Monkey
22-08-2011, 14:33
we crossed - and great minds......wifie won't mind - she told me there's enough to go round

(why do I type these message then see the double meanings after):D

onelegnofeet
22-08-2011, 14:35
I thought he was just being rude !:bootyshake::D

ok we'll let him off shall we ? He's in such demand with the ladies :D

I am having trouble with reply and the smilies

yes i am rude i have chosen to totally ignore some pms ,but hand on heart not yours .

As for demand from the ladies ,just wait till they see a photo .......................not a pretty sight

Added after 2 minutes:

we crossed - and great minds......wifie won't mind - she told me there's enough to go round

:D

She would !!! mind you sick of all these toasters i get at wife swappers !!!

MaxineC
22-08-2011, 14:39
Yes Hi Max ( oooh thats a cineama neat the Mother in laws !!) yes sorry cant reply but have read it . But Sorry i'm Married ( ha ha chuckle !!!)sorry to disapoint ................now let the Gossips begin !!!LOL

You disappoint me OL, after all those love letters you sent me, I thought I was in with a chance... Pfffft! :cry:

Malteser Monkey
22-08-2011, 14:42
why can I only quick reply ? and not reply

Medman
22-08-2011, 15:05

Coz you're a fast lady ??

Malteser Monkey
22-08-2011, 15:07
Oh well that's alright MDM I thought there was summit wrong with my computer;):D

Medman
22-08-2011, 15:14
Oh well that's alright MDM I thought there was summit wrong with my computer;):D

Pleasure MM, always glad to be of service to a damsel in distress :D

onelegnofeet
22-08-2011, 15:15
You disappoint me OL, after all those love letters you sent me, I thought I was in with a chance... Pfffft! :cry:

you havent mentioned the Flowers....................now sad !!!

Added after 2 minutes:

Coz you're a fast lady ??

And the dj played ....Summer Lovin

MaxineC
22-08-2011, 15:37
You said you didn't want me to tell everybody about the flowers....

onelegnofeet
22-08-2011, 15:43
You said you didn't want me to tell everybody about the flowers....

When i walked in and saw you laid there i said "Whats that for "
You replied "For the flowers !"
I asked "Why havent you got a vase ?" .......................

sorry it was sooo tempting ,its hard to resist

admin
22-08-2011, 18:13
Hi MM LOL ,sorry i cant reply via pms having problems ,Fine thanks for your concern .
Hope you have a lovely holiday .Earlier pms must have gone astray seems the odd one or two have .Cheers Hun xxChange the browser you are using and you can send PMs. Please see the other thread you started and the PM I sent you.

Malteser Monkey
23-08-2011, 17:51
and me admin why can I only quick reply and see a small section of smilies ?

Distress, datdress which dress ?:cheeky:

MaxineC
24-08-2011, 01:45
When i walked in and saw you laid there i said "Whats that for "
You replied "For the flowers !"
I asked "Why havent you got a vase ?" .......................

sorry it was sooo tempting ,its hard to resist

No need to reply to my pm. Tonight I was sent a screen shot of a conversation between some of the ex members here... it appalled me. I wish them nothing but bad!!

onelegnofeet
24-08-2011, 09:42
No need to reply to my pm. Tonight I was sent a screen shot of a conversation between some of the ex members here... it appalled me. I wish them nothing but bad!!

Confused .com ,sorry MaxC i am well and truely lost !!!! Just hope its not my taste in the humour of the quote thats upset you