PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants Placeres Restaurant, Los Abrigos, Tenerife

mbooth11
23-08-2011, 09:33
Dined 3 times during August, a cut above the rest

telgolf
23-08-2011, 16:47
agreed, can absolutely recommend this restaurant - a little more expensive than some of the neighbours but always worth it.

princessmonika
23-08-2011, 18:18
yes i have being there many times and will go again

Nafnut
23-08-2011, 21:19
My absolute favourite, not just the food but the service is second to none as well.:yum:

Chayofa Tete
01-09-2011, 07:43
I passed this restaurant last week but did not stop to look at the menu,I assume it is mainly fish/seafood dishes?

poker
01-09-2011, 09:11
The owner used to work with Los Roques as a waiter few years ago and then started his ouwn restuarant .
We have heard its good but did not try yet.

Sent using Tapatalk.

Nafnut
02-09-2011, 08:03
I passed this restaurant last week but did not stop to look at the menu,I assume it is mainly fish/seafood dishes?

No it's not mainly fish, it has a varied menu including beef, lamb etc.

jack oakley
27-10-2011, 17:35
The menu appears to be limited on first glance but they have many market day specials, their mixed tapas is quite spectacular and served with panache. Yes it is a tad more expensive than the usual but more than worth the few extra euros. They also have a very good and not too expensive wine cellar and they will also do half portions. Jack.O

kathml
01-10-2013, 18:30
Been there a few times keep looking for the good things other people rave about

So far have only found a slightly better than usual restaurant that rips people of especially on wine

Not impressed

sundownersvince
01-10-2013, 23:34
A little while ago mate of mine, well a friend of a friend, had been dining out in Los Abrigos and said they took a video of a blond woman staggering out of Placeres and then throwing up over the wall a little lower down into the harbour. He said he will send me the clip and if I can figure out how, I will post it on the forum. Said it was bloody hilarious. Not a thing to let TripAdvisor know about. Perhaps the quail eggs were a bit off!!

Nice user name. :laugh:
Think you may have to do a few more posts before you are allowed to put on videos etc. I may be wrong of course. Keep up the good work and Welcome to the Forum.