PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Fish need good home

Pets@Home
23-08-2011, 11:30
Hi to all Fish lovers out there.
I am taking care of a mini poodle for 4 months and putting her through the quarantine regime for my
client.
My client will go on ahead of her dog and will be reunited in 4 months when I fly her home.

She also has fish and a lovely fish tank, she needs for them to go to a good home.

So if there are any fish lovers out there, please p/m me for her telephone number.

She goes on the 30th August so time is of the essence.

Thanks all Fish Members ...........

glostergirl
23-08-2011, 11:46
ur pm box is full!! i would like to take care of the fish please. julie

AL JAY
23-08-2011, 11:56

Oooooh Julie you work in the chippy...he will never settle, everytime your going to work he will think "Am I NEXT" :scubadiver::hide::D

glostergirl
23-08-2011, 11:59
Oooooh Julie you work in the chippy...he will never settle, everytime your going to work he will think "Am I NEXT" :scubadiver::hide::Dprobably won't be big enough besides i could never eat something i cared for!!! never thought people thought i was after the fish for frying ha ha

AL JAY
23-08-2011, 12:06
probably won't be big enough besides i could never eat something i cared for!!! never thought people thought i was after the fish for frying ha ha

I was only CODding i know you are a caring SOLE ...:D

dave41
23-08-2011, 12:15
HI JUST JOINED TENERIFE FORUM ITS MY WIFES B/D ON 31 AND SHE WOULD LOVE A FISH FOR HER B/D AND IF BY FATE I FOUND JUST WHAT SHE WANTS HOPEFULLY
DAVE PALM MAR 922748971:spin:

glostergirl
23-08-2011, 13:42
I was only CODding i know you are a caring SOLE ...:D it would b going to a nice PLAICE with us!!!

Pets@Home
23-08-2011, 15:21

P/M sent .......

HI JUST JOINED TENERIFE FORUM ITS MY WIFES B/D ON 31 AND SHE WOULD LOVE A FISH FOR HER B/D AND IF BY FATE I FOUND JUST WHAT SHE WANTS HOPEFULLY
DAVE PALM MAR 922748971:spin:

p/m sent .........