PDA

View Full Version : Puppy found in Chayofa

Pixie17
23-08-2011, 12:19
Met a lady in Chayofa this morning who found this puppy last friday in Chayofa, she thinks its about 4 months old and a lovely nature. Please PM me if you know or can help with this dog and I will pass on her number.

Many Thanks

Suej
23-08-2011, 15:35
Did you suggest to the woman that she put some posters up? ( I live in Chayofa and havenīt seen any) the puppy could belong to someone and they are looking for it. :(

Pixie17
23-08-2011, 15:52
Hi SueJ
She said that she was going to put some posters around, she is also walking around Chayofa on a regular basis incase someone recognises it. She has two dogs of her own, so needs to sort it fairly soon.

caroletenerife
23-08-2011, 16:18
Pixie, if there is a vet in the area, they should check for a microchip free of charge, they might also have a missing poster up if someone has lost it. I have also has reports of a large elderly labrador in that area, if anyone spots him, could they call the police. I know, they are not great at doing what they are supposed to regarding strays, but we need to keep trying and mabey the person who answers the phone might actually forward the report...we can but try, good luck with the pup. x

Suej
23-08-2011, 16:28
Hi SueJ
She said that she was going to put some posters around, she is also walking around Chayofa on a regular basis incase someone recognises it. She has two dogs of her own, so needs to sort it fairly soon.

As Carole says the most sensible thing would be to take it to the Vet to check for microchip, being a dog owner though surely she would have thought of this.

waverunner
25-08-2011, 16:00
Any updates about this pup has the owner come forward ?

timmylish
26-08-2011, 01:28
Probably my biggest hang up on this Forum, not being kept up to date on animal,s welfare.

slodgedad
26-08-2011, 02:02
I agree..Suspense is a killer...:bowdown:

Pixie17
26-08-2011, 07:40
I havnt heard anything, but as I said in my post that I only met the women in the street and have tried to help with advertising on the forum and facebook. I have seen that she has placed posters around the area and as far as cabo blanco, if anyone wishes to speak with her then I have her number.

jewels
14-09-2011, 19:46
I havnt heard anything, but as I said in my post that I only met the women in the street and have tried to help with advertising on the forum and facebook. I have seen that she has placed posters around the area and as far as cabo blanco, if anyone wishes to speak with her then I have her number.

my husband thinks he has just seen this dog again by the bins at the new building site opposite La fINCA He's just popped out to see if he can find it.

Added after 53 minutes:

its the same dog,weve got him here at La Finca now,its not ideal cos my other dogs are not happy can anyone keep him for the night.We are just feeding him,he is lovely very friendly and gentle.

astara
15-09-2011, 19:13
I have picked up same puppy ten minutes ago from by bins at elena, nr to new development. He either escaped again or was let go.

He is with some friends i have over on holiday staying here in chayofa at the moment.

Any news on his owner, or the lady who first found him???

Urgent please

caroletenerife
15-09-2011, 23:05
looks like your lumbered:( . I have had reports of dogs running loose everywhere, its a nightmare.

astara
15-09-2011, 23:21
looks like your lumbered:( . I have had reports of dogs running loose everywhere, its a nightmare.

The police certainly dont respond, & there is no actual refuge who has the contract for picking up abandonded dogs in the arona area anymore. So what are the public supposed to do????

This little fellah has a week, whilst the holidaymakers are still here - then what !!!