PDA

View Full Version : Will Gran Sur show 'The Inbetweeners' movie?

the_kat
24-08-2011, 10:13
Does anyone know if Gran Sur (or any other cinemas in Tenerife) will be showing 'The Inbetweeners' movie in English? I really really want to see it on the big screen :spin:

Jelly Baby
24-08-2011, 10:27
It's Bridesmaids at the moment and I must say I was so stunned that they were showing it I legged it off to the cinema before they could change their minds.

I will keep my ear to the ground!

Andy0210
24-08-2011, 11:32
I doubt it they only seem to show films in English that are suitable for family viewing, i guess they think that its better to get the whole family there rather than just the adults.

The looky looky men are selling it at the moment so a fiver will get you a copy. :)

the_kat
24-08-2011, 11:37
I doubt it they only seem to show films in English that are suitable for family viewing, i guess they think that its better to get the whole family there rather than just the adults.

The looky looky men are selling it at the moment so a fiver will get you a copy. :)

I know but don't have telly or dvd player and comptuer won't play discs :(
Plus really wanted to watch it cinema style....

chifleta
24-08-2011, 14:10
It's Bridesmaids at the moment and I must say I was so stunned that they were showing it I legged it off to the cinema before they could change their minds.

I will keep my ear to the ground!

was Bridesmaids worth the trip¿? :)

tmfkahs
24-08-2011, 14:41

Yes very much so IMO, and Andy, it certainly isn't family viewing as it has a degree of sex scenes and a lot of strong swearing in it.

I would think it unlikely that the Inbetweeneers film will be shown as it is a Typically English film that is a spin off from a TV series. I want to be proven wrong though.

Jelly Baby
24-08-2011, 19:28

Oh yes! It was a great laugh.

I know you can get movies from "certain sources" but watching it on the big screen takes some beating!

chifleta
24-08-2011, 19:34
Oh yes! It was a great laugh.

I know you can get movies from "certain sources" but watching it on the big screen takes some beating!

and there's nothing like upping the old blood pressure with a big box of popcorn :laugh: .. I even sat through Conan the other day with OH just to get my monthly popcorn fix hehehe

henry
24-08-2011, 20:03
i waiting for my favorite comic to be in enligh at gran sur..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oazFv302DIM