PDA

View Full Version : Car attendant in Santa Cruz arrested

bonitatime
24-08-2011, 17:22
http://www.diariodeavisos.es/
Police from Santa Cruz detained yesterday a 40 year old man who it appears worked as an illegal car park agent. He was detained for apparent thefte which have been taken from the inside of a car stated the Santa Cruz town hall.

This hapened after a citizen advised the police of what had hapened. The witness said he had seen the attendant trying to break the car window with this testimonial and an identification the police went to arrest the man. .

When they went to arrest the man he had varios cuts on his arms so was first taken to a medical centre to be treated.

When he was asked about the robbery he replied this was what had happened and it was because the car wner had asked him to clean the car and then refused to pay.

The police then tried to locate the owner but couldn't locate him so the car was taken to the local car store. The arrested man was taken to be locked up until he could be taken to court.

.................................................. ..................................................

I have never had any problem with these people but have always paid something when asked. But people should be aware.

timmylish
25-08-2011, 02:17
Bleedin' robbers long and short. Outside the hospital I,ve noticed some elderly people nearly assaulted!

Goforgold
25-08-2011, 02:47
Is that an illegal car park attendant at PDLC on that huge piece of rough ground? He looked a bit dodgy but we paid him!! :)

9PLUS
25-08-2011, 08:06
They are all dodgy let av it out

Added after 20 minutes:

Is that an illegal car park attendant at PDLC on that huge piece of rough ground? He looked a bit dodgy but we paid him!! :)

Apparently the owner of this land wanted to help the ongoing parking problem in Los Cristianos by putting a friend of his on it to help rise money for the Arona Volleyball Team

This being a NO obligation donation to a cause

Apparently the owner was told to stop this practice by the Arona townhall because it was taking revenue from the legal underground car park situatied next to the Arona Cultural Centre

One can not even compare this to the Kinkies on Santa Cruz and La Laguna areas etc

timmylish
25-08-2011, 16:38
I apologise. My comments were directed towards the robbers at the Candelaria Hospital in Santa Cruz!

Goforgold
25-08-2011, 16:43
I apologise. My comments were directed towards the robbers at the Candelaria Hospital in Santa Cruz!

Mine were about the car park attendant at Puerto. :)