PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon on September 1st. Video games news.

henry
24-08-2011, 19:03
i donīt know if there any gamers out there on the forum. and hope none of the members donīt mind.

since alot of members been reading my news on wwe wrestling i thought do the same news in the video games world starting on the 1 of september.

i write the news, post upcoming videos on coming soon games for wii,playstation3,and xbox 360.

if you guys want this just reply to this thread or pm me. i wanna know if you guys want this news and upcoming video on the lastest video games or not.

let me know!!!

cheers henry

KirstyJay
24-08-2011, 22:24
Henry, you contributions are more than welcome, as there's bound to be someone that finds it useful. Every member has different interests :)

COL NIL SATIS
28-08-2011, 22:20
i donīt know if there any gamers out there on the forum. and hope none of the members donīt mind.

since alot of members been reading my news on wwe wrestling i thought do the same news in the video games world starting on the 1 of september.

i write the news, post upcoming videos on coming soon games for wii,playstation3,and xbox 360.

if you guys want this just reply to this thread or pm me. i wanna know if you guys want this news and upcoming video on the lastest video games or not.

let me know!!!

cheers henry

I am heavily into FIFA Henry so happy days mate,i would look forward to your video games (Xbox360) updates

top man

henry
29-08-2011, 21:07
the only fifa i have on ps3 is fifa 09. iīm more into fighting games like mortal kombat,street fighter,etc

Added after 15 minutes:

hope everyone is getting ready for the video games news thread in 2 more days..

i allready change my avatar link from zelda video game

slodgedad
29-08-2011, 22:07
the only fifa i have on ps3 is fifa 09. iīm more into fighting games like mortal kombat,street fighter,etc

Added after 15 minutes:

hope everyone is getting ready for the video games news thread in 2 more days..

i allready change my avatar link from zelda video gameHenry. BRING IT ON...:bowdown: