PDA

View Full Version : Help! my cat is stuck on a roof inbetween apartments can anyone help me get it back?

jojo moflo
25-08-2011, 00:28
the title says it all but please does anyone know anyone that can catch a cat , i have tried hanging from my window but am not long enuf and she is such a dumb cat she don't know how to get back argh!!!

Andy0210
25-08-2011, 00:51
At risk of causing offence, is this a serious post??

If so where are you situated?

MaxineC
25-08-2011, 00:51
Sorry, I don't mean to laugh, but that post tickled me... My cocker spaniel managed to get on the roof and couldn't find his way down, he's pretty stupid too. Hope somebody can help you in a more positive way ;)

At risk of causing offence, is this a serious post??

If so where are you situated?

Oh, so it's not just me that saw the funny side... Has to win an award for the funniest first post by a member! :D

Andy0210
25-08-2011, 01:00
Sorry, I don't mean to laugh, but that post tickled me... My cocker spaniel managed to get on the roof and couldn't find his way down, he's pretty stupid too. Hope somebody can help you in a more positive way ;)

Oh, so it's not just me that saw the funny side... Has to win an award for the funniest first post by a member! :D

Well you have to question everything these days! ;)

Nothing worse than an enemy you cant see! :)

jojo moflo
25-08-2011, 07:52
hi Andy yes this is a serious post i am in los abrigos and she has been crying the whole complex down all night! i am not tall enough to climb out my window to get her back have been to see downstairs his morning but she is still not budging

Added after 40 minutes:

all is well silly cat finally back , maybe in an hour or so i will find this funny lol

jose cuervo
25-08-2011, 09:34
i have a gun if that helps lol

primrose
25-08-2011, 09:36
hi Andy yes this is a serious post i am in los abrigos and she has been crying the whole complex down all night! i am not tall enough to climb out my window to get her back have been to see downstairs his morning but she is still not budging

Added after 40 minutes:

all is well silly cat finally back , maybe in an hour or so i will find this funny lol

Glad cat is safe and well, must just have fancied a night on the tiles.:wink2:

AL JAY
25-08-2011, 12:07
Glad cat is safe and well, must just have fancied a night on the tiles.:wink2:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: