PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy Dettol hand soap in south Tenerife?

nath
25-08-2011, 10:22
Does anyone know if and where I can buy Dettol hand soap here on the island? I had my hopes set on Iceland but could not find it there. I hope it is available here. I love the lavender soap from them!!

finca18jrl
25-08-2011, 20:37
Iceland normally stock it.

Nic
25-08-2011, 20:47
I bought it in Iceland but I was looking at the Carrefour brochure earlier and it appears they have the Dettol Soap Pump (the one you don't have to touch) although that's in the north.

nath
25-08-2011, 21:31
We did bring one of those "no-touch" pumps with us b/c it is so easy. I just refilled the bottle with Dove soap but rather would have some Dettol again. (pity they don't have the Lavender soap yet for that pump). Will try again at Iceland and keep Carrefour in mind as well for next time we go that way.

nath
21-12-2011, 12:49
Just a quick update if someone is also interested in this soap. I just came back from Hiper Dino (Las Chafiras) and there they also sold the Dettol no touch dispenser and refill bottles (original and one with cucumber scented, I personally don't like this one). Unfortunately not the Grapefruit (yet?) I was able to find at Carrefour but I was happy enough to find refills here in the South!!