PDA

View Full Version : Time has come to stick my whatever in!

Malteser Monkey
25-08-2011, 22:30
Yes I'm appaled - Can't believe in fact

HOW OLD ARE WE ALL ????

I used to come on here night and day for a good old bit of banter and fun and to find out where they have moved the bloody leche in Mercadonna again, who puts what in there blinkin bday and what annalfredo has in her bins !!!!

Now I look at my friend's list - a quarter banned and the other half missing

I was so looking forward to coming over and meeting the lot of you ! now it's this forum that forum arghhh

I don't want to start a slagging match off here or any arguments but how many people within one or two sentences can just say for the better or worse and I'll shut up !

So what if the forum has rules - it's their discretion that's what we agreed to when we signed in - you wanna be rude and have arguments - exchange email addresses and get on with it !

KEEP THE REST OF US OUT OF IT

SueJ where's the red ? Cainaries I feel a few barraquitos coming on

Oh an' Jimbo WOTCHIT ! you're in my good books at mo

Sorry but I am so disappointed, I love this place:(

pablo1
25-08-2011, 22:42
Yes I'm appaled - Can't believe in fact

HOW OLD ARE WE ALL ????

I used to come on here night and day for a good old bit of banter and fun and to find out where they have moved the bloody leche in Mercadonna again, who puts what in there blinkin bday and what annalfredo has in her bins !!!!

Now I look at my friend's list - a quarter banned and the other half missing

I was so looking forward to coming over and meeting the lot of you ! now it's this forum that forum arghhh

I don't want to start a slagging match off here or any arguments but how many people within one or two sentences can just say for the better or worse and I'll shut up !

So what if the forum has rules - it's their discretion that's what we agreed to when we signed in - you wanna be rude and have arguments - exchange email addresses and get on with it !

KEEP THE REST OF US OUT OF IT

SueJ where's the red ? Cainaries I feel a few barraquitos coming on

Oh an' Jimbo WOTCHIT ! you're in my good books at mo

Sorry but I am so disappointed, I love this place:(

It'll get back to where it was MM... :-)

Andy0210
25-08-2011, 22:48
It'll get back to where it was MM... :-)

Funny old thing but i thought it more or less had done in the last week or so. :whistle:

Malteser Monkey
25-08-2011, 22:49
I b.... flippin hope so Pabs

pablo1
25-08-2011, 22:54
In the mean time, if there is anything I can get you just ask. :-)
I can't do it in the dungeon though, I made a promise to never annoy the good folk in there...

Malteser Monkey
25-08-2011, 23:09
A Large glass of red SueJ seems to have gone AWAL !:thanx:

Goforgold
25-08-2011, 23:11
Hi MM - she'll be back ;)

Malteser Monkey
25-08-2011, 23:12
Hi MM - she'll be back ;)

Oh I know - she's out back having a fag !

Andy0210
25-08-2011, 23:18
In the mean time, if there is anything I can get you just ask. :-)
I can't do it in the dungeon though, I made a promise to never annoy the good folk in there...

I wouldnīt worry Pablo, i drove past the other day it looked kind of empty with a Se Alquila sign outside, i think the previous tenants must have moved on..... ;)

Malteser Monkey
25-08-2011, 23:21
Not all, some of us are still cleaning and airing the duvets !:D:cheeky:

Andy0210
25-08-2011, 23:26
Not all, some of us are still cleaning and airing the duvets !:D:cheeky:

Ha ha, bit like Gadaffis palace then, everyone left in a hurry!!!! :D

Goforgold
25-08-2011, 23:33
Oh I know - she's out back having a fag !

Oi !!!! I got a bone to pick with you - 'scuse the pun!!!! :D When you kindly sent me that recipe the other day, you didn't tell me how your big toe was!!!! Talk about being ignored!! ;)

Added after 3 minutes:

Ha ha, bit like Gadaffis palace then, everyone left in a hurry!!!! :D

But that was tactical Andy !! :)

Malteser Monkey
25-08-2011, 23:55
My big toe - it's my little one and it's better thanks - actually got a pair of shoes on the other night to go out for dinner ! Sorry hun - oh you did make me larf ........my toe ! BLimey

Anyway how was the recipe ?

Andy0210
25-08-2011, 23:56
tactical Andy !! :)

Nothing to do with me Mazzer, in Iraq it was Chemical Ali, now you are saying in Libya it is Tactical Andy, trust me i havenīt been there, nobody saw me you canīt prove anything! ;)

Malteser Monkey
25-08-2011, 23:58
Oi Oi keep it on topic please :D

Peeps I'm off to bed nite X

Goforgold
26-08-2011, 00:14
My big toe - it's my little one and it's better thanks - actually got a pair of shoes on the other night to go out for dinner ! Sorry hun - oh you did make me larf ........my toe ! BLimey

Anyway how was the recipe ?

Well it was 'big' when it was swollen!!! :)

If you wore Crocs like me you could have got some shoes on sooner!!! Yer just to fashion conscious that's your trouble!!! :)

I haven't had chance to do the recipe yet MM - a few things going on at home at the moment, but I've promised the OH I'll make it very soon. :)

slodgedad
26-08-2011, 00:37
As is well known there has been a concerted effort to disrupt the fantastic improvements being made to OUR Forum.

The disrupters are well aware that the amount of time spent dealing with them takes time away from the important task;

Making the Forum that we were all used to. Info, advice and pure chat.(In the right place)

Now that we are NO. 1 again, through sheer quality, we respectfully ask the disrupters to **** off..

I want us to retain the quality site we are renowned for. (Much to the chagrin of others)

Sorry, I have just slapped my wrist. (Mustn't refer to others)

admin
26-08-2011, 01:00
As is well known there has been a concerted effort to disrupt the fantastic improvements being made to OUR Forum.

The disrupters are well aware that the amount of time spent dealing with them takes time away from the important task;

Making the Forum that we were all used to. Info, advice and pure chat.(In the right place)

Now that we are NO. 1 again, through sheer quality, we respectfully ask the disrupters to **** off..

I want us to retain the quality site we are renowned for. (Much to the chagrin of others)

Sorry, I have just slapped my wrist. (Mustn't refer to others)

And on that note... I think the point was made in the OP. Do we really need another thread dragging up this sort of stuff on the forum that may have another 4 pages by the morning that may/may not need trawling through and moderating?

I don't think so. I think the mods have enough to do trying to do positive things for the forum.

Thanks for your original input, MM, it echoed sentiments from across the board, but I hope you don't mind if I close this thread now. :)

I'm sure if anyone wants to gossip, they can do it on facebook ;)