PDA

View Full Version : 2011 - My best year ever

lesbroz
27-08-2011, 13:04
Having taken early retirement at the end of January, I have taken up golf (and it is coming along nicely). My daughter was married 3 weeks ago and we had a wonderful day and to top it off, my Son has just announced that OH and I are to be grandparents. It doesn't get better than that.

dokgolf
27-08-2011, 14:03
Having taken early retirement at the end of January, I have taken up golf (and it is coming along nicely). My daughter was married 3 weeks ago and we had a wonderful day and to top it off, my Son has just announced that OH and I are to be grandparents. It doesn't get better than that.

Well done you, well done daughter, well done son!!:)

sunspot
27-08-2011, 14:08
Well done Les,indeed a great year and to cap it off there may be a new beach in Callao befor the end of it

lesbroz
27-08-2011, 14:21
Well done Les,indeed a great year and to cap it off there may be a new beach in Callao befor the end of it

I do hope so. We are coming over at the beginning of October and not returning until February (when the baby is due.)

Goforgold
28-08-2011, 21:04

You're right it doesn't get much better than that Lesbroz - great news!!

TenerifeTeddy
28-08-2011, 22:05
Congratulations, excellent news all round. :) I have tried taking up golf, but not very successfully :o

AL JAY
28-08-2011, 22:12
Thats fantastic news Les... Raises glass to you all :cheers2::cheers:

star light
28-08-2011, 23:26
Thanks for sharing you wonderful news.It can be so easy to moan about things to other people so hearing happy news is up lifting.Enjoy your retirement and new family member.

lesbroz
29-08-2011, 16:00
Thats fantastic news Les... Raises glass to you all :cheers2::cheers:

I'll drink to that!