PDA

View Full Version : Travel Does anyone want 2 FREE airline Dog carriers?

tracey_in_tenerife
29-08-2011, 17:37
i have two free dog airline carriers if anyone is interested, ive just brought my two pups over, they are brand new, i dont want to keep them as in a month or so my dogs will have outgrown them, they just need a rinse down, pick up from Los Menores

sizes are 81 x 57 x 82 cms

uptowngirl
29-08-2011, 17:50
It would be lovely if you could donate them to one of the dog refuges. Live Arico send lots of dogs abroad so I am sure they would love this opportunity. Hopefully Suzi Q will see this thread and request them.

SuzyQ
29-08-2011, 17:50
Yes please!!! We need them all the time. can you Pm me your number to arrange collection. Thanks so much. :)

tracey_in_tenerife
29-08-2011, 18:03
Yes please!!! We need them all the time. can you Pm me your number to arrange collection. Thanks so much. :)

Sorry hun , they have gone!! someone pm me and has just rung me, she is picking them up tommorow, if she lets me down, i will pm you, as i need them out of my van asap

slodgedad
29-08-2011, 20:26
Sorry hun , they have gone!! someone pm me and has just rung me, she is picking them up tommorow, if she lets me down, i will pm you, as i need them out of my van asapI'll close the thread, as they have gone, but if there is a hiccup then PM Suzy Q., where I know they will be put to great use.