PDA

View Full Version : I need info about the car boot sale in Buzanada, Tenerife

Dustygouv
30-08-2011, 12:00
Hi does anyone have any info about the car boot in Buzanada, I'm having a clear out and have loads of stuff that needs to go to a new owners. Is the sale still going and does anyone have contact details for the organisers. Ta very much .

cinnamon
30-08-2011, 12:36
the car boot sale is in guaza, not in buzanada, every sunday, best time to turn up is between half 7 and 8am. all you need to do is to drive on the sandy car park, a bloke comes up to you and gives you a ticket for 5 euros which entitles you to do your sale all day. he will sort of allocate you a place and eventually he comes around and lets you sign a paper which basically states in spanish that you are only selling second hand stuff and no stolen goods. pretty much straight forward. hope that helps. :)

Dustygouv
30-08-2011, 12:55
Yep, that's what I needed to know.. fantastic.. thanks :thanx:

KirstyJay
03-09-2011, 16:02
a bloke comes up to you and gives you a ticket for 5 euros which entitles you to do your sale all day.Does it cost any more to take a van instead, or is it 5€ regardless of the vehicle size?

Tinkabel
03-09-2011, 16:47
Does it cost any more to take a van instead, or is it 5€ regardless of the vehicle size?

It's 5 euro regardless Kirsty although i've not been for a while i'd definately reccomend getting there much earlier than suggested, we used to be there for 6am and Ashro would be there much earlier waiting in the queue for us and we were never the first there, It's doubled in size from what it used to be, the later you get there the further to the back your pitch will be.