PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Good home wanted for very sweet little dog

Zatarra
30-08-2011, 16:45
I found an abandoned dog in Amarilla Golf. A very sweet, little shy, but loving female dog. I couldn't leave it on its own as it was starving, skinny and very thirsty. So I took it home. I have animals and can not take on any more, so I'm hoping to find a good home for this little dog. She's a small dog and she's social and doesn't seem to mind other dogs and people/children. My guess is she's about 3-4 years old. If you have a good home, or you know someone who has, please let me know.
Click on the photo thumbnail below to view a larger picture of her.

Added after 42 minutes:

I really hope someone can relocate this lovely dog as last time I heard, Live Arico has over 350 dogs and financial trouble with feeding them all. So I wouldn't want to burden them if an alternative is possible.

carol & steve
31-08-2011, 00:17
Aww...how cute is she....hope you can find a home for her soon. :(

Zatarra
31-08-2011, 08:10
Aww...how cute is she....hope you can find a home for her soon. :(
Thank you, so do I... please let me know if you know anyone.

Zatarra
01-09-2011, 11:43
Bump thread

max
07-09-2011, 16:07
Did you take her to the vets to see if she is chipped. Most of the vets are friendly and willing to help, maybe she has a home, but just wandered away and someone is out there looking for her. The last time I was at the vets in Guaza, a couple came in with a dog they found, and the vet asked me if I would mind waiting whilst he checked to see if the dog had a chip. Its just a thought.

Zatarra
08-09-2011, 12:33
Hi and thanks for your reply Max, she isn't chipped :( - am still looking for a home for her urgently.

carpenter
09-09-2011, 12:51
Have you tried taking her back to where you found her (on a extending lead) just to see if she takes herself off in a familiar direction? Maybe then start taking long walks around the golf to see if anyone recognizes her or vice versa. posters on lampposts, local vets everywhere. Local bars are always a good place to try as are local grocery stores, local bar owners and shop keeps know everything about everyone. Good luck, I really hope that she gets called by her real name sometime soon