PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone give me any ideas for a special friend's 60th birthday?

Malteser Monkey
06-06-2011, 12:05
Suggestions please - any websites that anyone has used

All ideas welcome

Thanks

Ooops Female !

Sundowner
06-06-2011, 15:10
You could try www.redletterdays.co.uk

debi
07-06-2011, 19:11
How about a day at a spa? I tooke my mum for her 60th and 70th - it was something she always wanted to do but never did treat herself so me and my brother did it for her instead. Of course I had to go with her - just to keep her company:eyebrows:

Ecky Thump
12-10-2014, 13:05
Suggestions please - any websites that anyone has used

All ideas welcome

Thanks

Ooops Female !

You never did tell us what you decided to spend your money on.:zzz:

Angusjim
12-10-2014, 13:09
You never did tell us what you decided to spend your money on.:zzz:
I think she did mention something about Tena Lady but I have no idea what this is probably some sort of fashion thing:dontknow:

Malteser Monkey
12-10-2014, 13:26
I think she did mention something about Tena Lady but I have no idea what this is probably some sort of fashion thing:dontknow:

Noo it was more than Ten pounds - Can't remember now can't even even remember who ?

Looking at my calendar the only 2 people around that time were Suej and Susief

:crylaughing:

Angusjim
12-10-2014, 13:31
Noo it was more than Ten pounds - Can't remember now can't even even remember who ?

Some special friend then:lol: but whats more scary you seem to keep records of peoples birthdays :eek:

Malteser Monkey
12-10-2014, 13:38
Some special friend then:lol: but whats more scary you seem to keep records of peoples birthdays :eek:

Yup 2 old fashioned calendars 1 at work and 1 in the kitchen - that's the good kinda friend I am - never forgets a birthday or special day - or when someone buys me a drink:whistle:

None of the electronic rubbish

Ecky Thump
12-10-2014, 13:44

Looking at my calendar the only 2 people around that time were Suej and Susief:crylaughing:

That's quite a sad and heart rendering thought that you have forgotten your friends....

Is it callousness or is it a physiological condition?:cheeky:

Angusjim
12-10-2014, 13:59
Yup 2 old fashioned calendars 1 at work and 1 in the kitchen - that's the good kinda friend I am - never forgets a birthday or special day - or when someone buys me a drink:whistle:

None of the electronic rubbish
MM its a forum we are no really friends we only know each other in a cyber way:twak: but you raise a good question do any members have people they class as "friends" on the Forum that you have never met and if you have never met them how can you class them as friends is the word friend overused now a days :dontknow:

Ecky Thump
12-10-2014, 14:06
MM its a forum we are no really friends we only know each other in a cyber way:twak: but you raise a good question do any members have people they class as "friends" on the Forum that you have never met and if you have never met them how can you class them as friends is the word friend overused now a days :dontknow:

A Stranger is just a friend you never knew.:p

And there's a few strange ones on this forum! :D

Angusjim
12-10-2014, 14:07
A Stranger is just a friend you never knew.:p

A friend in need is a bloody nuisance:lol:

Malteser Monkey
12-10-2014, 14:20

You been watching too much Sx and the city there Carrie Bradshaw !

Abs there are many on here I now class as friends as we have each others emails and we communicate in a totally different manner.

But I have been in very close contact with these members sharing many things that would not be mentioned on here and I believe to have the confidence to confide in such a manner to me Classes them as ......friends and not even "friends"

put that in ya pipe:D

Susief23
12-10-2014, 18:07

It wasn't me MM, I haven't got a special 60th birthday for 12 years!

Malteser Monkey
12-10-2014, 20:50
It wasn't me MM, I haven't got a special 60th birthday for 12 years!

glad to hear it mate :cheeky:

at least I got you here in a funny way :whistle:

Angusjim