PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FOR SALE in Tenerife: White Sony PSP, Carry Case, Charger + 7 Games

Mutley
06-06-2011, 12:30
White Sony PSP, Carry Case, Charger + 7 Games

• GTA Liberty City Stories
• Outrun Coast to Coast
• Lego Star Wars 2
• Everybody´s Golf
• Lumines Puzzle Fusion
• Virtua Tennis
• Lara Croft Tomb Raider Legend

All games boxed with Instructions.

Excellent Condition

Open to Offers, PM please.

Thanks!

Mutley
16-06-2011, 13:57
Ok, this is still available because had a couple of very silly offers, worth more than 20 euros Im afraid, Ill take 60 euros for it, anyone interested?

timmylish
17-06-2011, 00:51
White Sony PSP, Carry Case, Charger + 7 Games

• GTA Liberty City Stories
• Outrun Coast to Coast
• Lego Star Wars 2
• Everybody´s Golf
• Lumines Puzzle Fusion
• Virtua Tennis
• Lara Croft Tomb Raider Legend

All games boxed with Instructions.

Excellent Condition

Open to Offers, PM please.

Thanks!

Mutley. I think that I may be interested. I say think because I,ve never bought Mrs. T. something like this. I don,t even know if she,d want it. We,ve never been gamers on the computer etc. Got her a Wii with all the add ons and she,s never looked at the bleedin' thing. I think this may offer her something different being small and she,s due to travel to Moldova in January and believe me when I say its one hell of a journey. Planes, trains and buses etc in snow and ice!!!!!!
Anyway. I really don,t want to waste your time but a couple of questions. How old is it. Do you have instructions and if so are they in Russian. Also, I see comments that you need some sort of extra to get more use and perhaps a chip to slide in. (I honestly don,t know for what!). Please respond because I,m a buyer. When I know I buy!
Speak soon.

Added after 20 minutes:

Ok, this is still available because had a couple of very silly offers, worth more than 20 euros Im afraid, Ill take 60 euros for it, anyone interested?

I,m so sorry to be a pest but doe sit have bluetooth and wi-fi conex? What flash size does it have and does it have an expansion slot? Reason. I have the latest Motherboard on my computer which has a special B/tooth "Go" system for extra connectivity. Again sorry but no point in coming to buy and finding its no use!

sundownersvince
17-06-2011, 01:22
???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????.....Did you write all that on your own Timmy..........bow....

timmylish
17-06-2011, 02:09
???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????.....Did you write all that on your own Timmy..........bow....

Its my time of day!!!!!
I know these questions must sound daft but what,s the use of buying something and then not getting any use from it. Perhaps I should study on line but the problem is there appears to be many different models! If you know perhaps you could help. If not Shut up and go to bed,
and thats you told for the last time!

Mutley
17-06-2011, 08:09
Hi Timmilish

Im not very good on technology either but I will try and find out and will get back to you later on.

I can tell you now that its the original model, but in white. I think its about 3 years old but I'll get back to you.

I dont think it has bluetooth but it has wifi.

Thanks

Mutley
19-06-2011, 13:10
PSP now SOLD Thanks!