PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants The Shires, Apolo Centre, Los Cristianos, Tenerife

Davethepubsinger
01-09-2011, 13:48
My wife and I popped into the Shires for breakfast yesterday. It was the first time since the current owners took over so we felt it was due a visit. We both had the 'standard breakfast' ( €3.50) which consisted of two fried eggs, sausage, bacon, baked beans, plum tomato, mushrooms and two slices of toast accompanied by a glass of orange juice.
When the OJ arrived my wife asked for the ice to be removed, which it was without any queerying and when it was returned the glass had been topped up with juice.
The meal was really good. all the parts were tasty, expecially the mushrooms. The service was excellent.
We are now planning to try their evening menu.

anto3
01-09-2011, 14:14
Were are the two boys gone, Surrprised they are gone as this was a great place to eat and very busy.

fixer
01-09-2011, 14:14
The evening meals are also good great value for money good service very nice people. David.

markcuk
01-09-2011, 14:28
I agree my fav place for breakfast and I also have the orange without ice:)

TOTO 99
01-09-2011, 14:33
Gotta love The Shires.

Great food and excellent service at the right price. :cheers:

http://www.shiresbartenerife.com/

jewels
01-09-2011, 19:18
Were are the two boys gone, Surrprised they are gone as this was a great place to eat and very busy.

Dont worry the boys are still there,they have just had a beautiful refurbishemnt and is better than ever.

anto3
01-09-2011, 19:31
These two guys could give lessons on how to run a buss, nothing is too much trouble for them. Be there for my breakfast as soon as i land

Andrzej
01-09-2011, 20:03
Yes, I too can vouch for the food and service....all the staff are very friendly....popped in most teatimes for a cappucino and black forest gateau in the two weeks I was there (came home a week ago). Don't take sugar with my cappucino and after two visits they remembred. We also had a couple of lunchtime snacks and a couple evening meals - all perfect!!!.
The place is spotless! Well done!