PDA

View Full Version : Bars and Restaurants 'Heart Rock' Rock Bar opens in San Telmo, Los Cristianos, Tenerife

El Viento
16-08-2011, 12:30
:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::r ock::rock::rock::rock:

I just want to let know to all rock people on the "rock" island ;)

I have found it on the net that they are opening this Friday with live band "S O U N D C H A S E R"

The bar is located in C.C San Telmo, Los Cristianos.
Web page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Heart-Rock/167197436682006

It's shame that there is so few of rock kind of music bars here where you can actually listen a gooooood music and not the usual club crap :laugh:

So if you are rock fan come and enjoy :devil2:

Davie Thistle
16-08-2011, 13:51
Thas great news!
we'l be trying it when we are over next!

Soon!!

:jumping:

junglejim
16-08-2011, 20:56
Where is it ? It would help to know !!

El Viento
17-08-2011, 00:41
:devil2::grufalo::049::rock::rock::rock::rock::roc k::rock::rock::headbang:

I just want to let know to all rock people on the "rock" island

I have found it on the net that they are opening this Friday with live band "SOUNDCHASER"

The bar is located in C.C San Telmo, Playa las Vistas, Los Cristianos.

It's shame that there is so few of rock kind of music bars here where you can actually listen a gooooood music and not the usual club crap.

So if you are rock fan come and enjoy!

Msg to moderators: this is no comercial, it's just information to let people know about this as there is so few places like this in Tenerife Sur so please leave it on general chat, so as many people can see it.
Because when you move it in the "Another new business opens in Tenerife thread" it's gone.:cheeky:

Added after 11 Hours 4 minutes:

This is no an advertising it's just information like gving direcion etc., I just found it online and wanted to let people know about it, how this is an advertising, please tell me?
Is it worse then giving direction for milk in mercadona?:laugh:

This is I think maybe second place like this in whole of the Tenerife Sur the rest is clubs clubs clubs, it's like needle in haigstag so please let it be seen by good people who appreciate good music.

Could you please move it to general chat section please?

Thanks