PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy a mattress topper in south Tenerife?

star light
01-09-2011, 19:35
Can anybody tell me the best place to go for a memory foam mattress topper for a king size bed and what it might cost me.thanks

Nic
01-09-2011, 20:39
We got one in the Next Warehouse place just along from Iceland in Las Chafiras near the roundabout. It's great!! Got it about 18 months ago so can't really remember the price but I think it was about 120€, it was more than 100 I'm sure but less than 150€, sorry I can't be more precise!

star light
01-09-2011, 20:46
Thanks i will give that a check in the next few days.I have heared they are great and really do help you to sleep better and stop back pain, how have you found using one.

lynne67
01-09-2011, 21:24
hi the one stop next to iceland do them, not bad price either :wow:

primrose
01-09-2011, 21:34
We got one in the Next Warehouse place just along from Iceland in Las Chafiras near the roundabout. It's great!! Got it about 18 months ago so can't really remember the price but I think it was about 120€, it was more than 100 I'm sure but less than 150€, sorry I can't be more precise!

Next Warehouse now closed down.

Susief
01-09-2011, 21:47
Thanks i will give that a check in the next few days.I have heared they are great and really do help you to sleep better and stop back pain, how have you found using one.

We have one on our bed in Tenerife, got it from a forum member who hadnt used it. Paid about 60 euro for it. Think they about 120-150 here. Well worth it if you suffer from a bad back.

We have a memory foam mattress at home in UK.

I would try One Stop near Iceland though (on left of Iceland). The place at the other side of Iceland, think its called Home Style, is closing down so would try there first.

Tinkabel
01-09-2011, 21:51
We have one on our bed in Tenerife, got it from a forum member who hadnt used it. Paid about 60 euro for it. Think they about 120-150 here. Well worth it if you suffer from a bad back.

We have a memory foam mattress at home in UK.

I would try One Stop near Iceland though (on left of Iceland). The place at the other side of Iceland, think its called Home Style, is closing down so would try there first.

Homestyle isn't closing down but have a massive sale on due to a reloaction think they have both memory foam and quilted mattress toppers in there.

anto3
01-09-2011, 22:38
Bought ours in ikea. Went up and they had not got them in stock, but paid for one and they rang two weeks later to collect it. Might have one in stock. You could ring ask them.

Andy0210
02-09-2011, 03:24
The place at the other side of Iceland, think its called Home Style, is closing down so would try there first.

Homestyle isn't closing down but have a massive sale on due to a reloaction think they have both memory foam and quilted mattress toppers in there.

I can confirm that Homestyle Direct isnīt closing down, just relocating, this is wrong information which when posted on a public forum could be potentially damaging to a business but i guess you have to forgive the tourists for their incorrect information they arenīt to know. :rolleyes:

emskie
02-09-2011, 09:37
It says on the advert on the radio they are closing down doesnīt it?:confused:

Faraway
02-09-2011, 10:52
Call Julia on 628816186 as our company does them. She will give you the price and you'll find its much better than a shop.

Nic
02-09-2011, 13:28
Next Warehouse now closed down.

Sorry, not the next warehouse, i thought that's what it was called! Heading towards the Golf, its about four doors along from Iceland, they always have beds and things outside. It's just across from the glass building that's empty! Maybe someone can write the proper name of the place for me?! Thanks!

tenerifechris
03-09-2011, 11:48
Can you please post where you were able to buy a memory foam mattress topper from, and the price - if you know it - for a single bed. Many thanks

Susief
03-09-2011, 12:30
I can confirm that Homestyle Direct isnīt closing down, just relocating, this is wrong information which when posted on a public forum could be potentially damaging to a business but i guess you have to forgive the tourists for their incorrect information they arenīt to know. :rolleyes:

It says on the advert on the radio they are closing down doesnīt it?:confused:

First line in the Canarian Weekly states 'CLOSING DOWN SALE' so maybe you should have gone to Specsavers Andy?

Instead of having a pop at me Andy try reading the Canarian Weekly and the Island Connections, the banner at the bottom reads 'Closing Down Sale' three times!
Hardly damaging as they state it themselves! Maybe the employee who put the advert should be sacked!

Emskie yes the adverts on the radio state 'closing down sale'.

Andy0210
03-09-2011, 12:51
First line in the Canarian Weekly states 'CLOSING DOWN SALE' so maybe you should have gone to Specsavers Andy?

Instead of having a pop at me Andy try reading the Canarian Weekly and the Island Connections, the banner at the bottom reads 'Closing Down Sale' three times!
Hardly damaging as they state it themselves! Maybe the employee who put the advert should be sacked!

Emskie yes the adverts on the radio state 'closing down sale'.

Fourth line in the Canarian Weekly states DUE TO RELOCATION... :raspberry:

Check page 12 out and then tell me if it is closing down or relocating! ;)

http://issuu.com/canarianweekly/docs/cw_web_issue_719

videotalker
06-09-2011, 15:29
They told us in June that they were closing one part of the warehouse (where all the beds used to be) and the shop would now be the part where the bedding, glassses, settees etc are.

crazychris
06-09-2011, 18:22
Try ebay some deliver world wide

Susief
07-09-2011, 13:06
Just heard advert for upteenth time on Oasis and they advertising a closing down sale 30-50% off everything in store!
No mention of relocation! Even though they do say that in CW & IC.

Hope you get sorted as they are a godsend at a fraction of the price of changing mattress!

Parque Tropical
08-08-2014, 15:37
Do you still sell mattress toppers and if so how much would it be for a double one? Thank you.