PDA

View Full Version : Internet Has anyone got any information on Quantis Internet?

miguel
02-09-2011, 01:22
Hi, Anyone got any info on Quantis Internet from Eurosat. Thanks.

TIS
04-09-2011, 18:53
Just look at their web site - another of many to come.... wishing to provide cheap internet.

QUANTIS offers broadband connectivity, broadband Satellite Internet access and broadband content delivery, management platforms and advice.

QUANTIS is structured on 2 business units: Quantis Home & Quantis Empresas.

QUANTIS Empresas provides reliable Internet via satellite access and telecommunications products for soho, sme as well as advanced SCPC & TDMA connectivity solutions to large corporate and governments costumers.

QUANTIS Home sells Home satellite internet access (Astra2connect).

QUANTIS works daily with the goal of helping Spanish firms to improve their performance through the incorporation of satellite telecommunications technologies to their business processes.

QUANTIS is the first 100% Spanish company specialized in providing solutions and satellite technology in broadband environments related to: remote areas or rural and remote areas or mobile maritime environments.

QUANTIS covers all interest areas of Spanish business group: Africa, Europe, Latin America and Middle East

Anywhere in the world, anytime, QUANTIS is the partner of Spanish companies that want to seize the benefits of broadband via satellite, and the valued partner of the foreign companies interested in the Spanish market.

gymboy17
18-12-2013, 21:50
Hi, Anyone got any info on Quantis Internet from Eurosat. Thanks.

We have had nothing but problems with Quantis. We bought UNLIMITED 2mb broadband, pure and simple. Be warned! It is not unlimited. 2mb download will last only a couple of days then it is drastically reduced every time you use the internet. We are reset to 2mb every start of the month then it is reduced every day. It is now the 18th and I now have approximately 100kb for the rest of the month. IT'S A SCAM. DO NOT GO WITH QUANTIS. Also, the after sales service is a disgrace. Emails from quantis are cocky, snide and smart mouthed patronising comments. Once they have you signed to a contract they will treat you like an idiot. Please. Avoid this company.
I am cancelling with quantis and going with SKY DSL.es next. They appear to be TRULY unlimited and they are half the price of Quantis. All reviews of Skydsl are very good so far. I hope this helps somebody out there from getting mis sold internet.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Quantis will sign you up with a 2 year contract. BEWARE!! They will keep this a coosely guarded secret if you don't fully check. It is not the usual 1 year that you might expect.
Check EVERY detail if you go with these people.

abuelo de sergi
25-02-2014, 17:28
Hi,
Quantis solicites clientes by third parties in English and that is where the English stops.
If you are fortunate enough to be able to speak Spanish has I do it is no use telephoning them because you are told you need to speak to another department and then either put on hold or just cut off.
My first months bill I was charged over 80 euros for calls that I had not made and on this one occasion my email was acctually answered and allthough they said they would investigate that was the last communication I received about it.
I obviously did not pay the next bill which was roughly the amount I had been overcharged and they imediatly cut my service.