PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get Spanish lessons in Tenerife?

ILoveTenerife
13-08-2011, 15:17
I am currently learning Spanish, with the hope of eventually moving to Tenerife.

I am considering coming out to Tenerife for a holiday in May but I would like to use the time to really master the language. Does anyone know for example of any spanish families who are involved in putting up students to help them learn the language?

...or maybe any spanish working places who would consider letting me work there voluntarily?

Muchas gracias!
x

ILoveTenerife
15-08-2011, 17:53
I am currently learning Spanish, with the hope of eventually moving to Tenerife.

I am considering coming out to Tenerife for a holiday in May but I would like to use the time to really master the language. Does anyone know for example of any spanish families who are involved in putting up students to help them learn the language?

...or maybe any spanish working places who would consider letting me work there voluntarily?

Muchas gracias!
x

Saltnpepper
15-08-2011, 18:21
Hi, I have an English friend (she's married to a Canarian) who actually teaches me Spanish. They might also be able to put you up as they have an apartment within their house - if you'd like me to ask her for you, I can? Alternatively you can PM me with your email address & I can pass it on to her & you can contact her directly ... hope this helps.

cainaries
15-08-2011, 21:45
Saltnpepper's offer sounds ideal. If it doesn't work out you could contact the Don Quijote Institute. I'm going to look up the link in a second and add it. I started learning Spanish with them in London and it's a very good course.

http://www.donquijote.org

Hope the link works as I've been having a lot of trouble with links since Yahoo upgraded its email service.

There is a Don Quijote school in Tenerife, I think it's in Puerto de la Cruz.

donna1984
02-09-2011, 04:16
Im looking for a private tutor or to join a class to learn spanish. Have some basics already but wish to have some qualifications/certificate making it official. anyone recommend a tutor who will put me through an exam at end of course?

donna1984
02-09-2011, 21:34
Thanks ckc will be in touch end of next week after my business trip to UK

slodgedad
02-09-2011, 21:56
Thanks ckc will be in touch end of next week after my business trip to UK

This is a personal reply and not a Mod reply.

I would recommend ckctenerife (http://www.ckctenerife.com/) to anyone.

bonitatime
03-09-2011, 19:28
Arona town hall are offering places on new courses and Adeje should be offering them soon.