PDA

View Full Version : What's a fair price for a second hand Renault Kangoo in Tenerife?

jewels
02-09-2011, 13:48
I hae been asked by a friend returning to the uk what would be a fair price for a Renault Kangoo 1.2 its 10 yrs old but low milage at 39,000 any ideas please.

Happy Days
02-09-2011, 14:33
Just looked on www.tenercoche.com. They only had two petrol ones for sale. There was a 2001 model with the boxed van at the back for 2,400€ but in my opinion thats a bit steep. If its in good condition, with sliding doors maybe 2,500€ for one with window, less if it's a van as you can never tell what it's been carrying.

Remember that, if they were to trade in they would probably only get 1,500€ or there about.
I think though if it were mine and I was selling to a friend, I'd be happy with 2000€ if you did the paper work.

Just my opinion, hope it helps.

dokgolf
02-09-2011, 14:53
Is the car for sale in Tenerife or the UK?

jewels
02-09-2011, 16:06
Just looked on www.tenercoche.com. They only had two petrol ones for sale. There was a 2001 model with the boxed van at the back for 2,400€ but in my opinion thats a bit steep. If its in good condition, with sliding doors maybe 2,500€ for one with window, less if it's a van as you can never tell what it's been carrying.

Remember that, if they were to trade in they would probably only get 1,500€ or there about.
I think though if it were mine and I was selling to a friend, I'd be happy with 2000€ if you did the paper work.

Just my opinion, hope it helps.

Thank you thats very helpful,it has windows,so doesnt look like a van.

Is the car for sale in Tenerife or the UK?

It may be for sale around Christmastime,in Tenerife,really just helping out trying to find a price.

Stefan Dee
02-09-2011, 19:06
look on this site www.autoenred.com it will give you the market value & trade in value, but remember, as it is at the moment in Tenerife your more than likely not to get much more than the trade in value even with a private sale. A plus point is the milage though. Good Luck

adejebloke
05-09-2011, 16:00
When your friend decides what price he is selling the car for I would be very interested old but low milage. All depends on general condition..

Thanks