PDA

View Full Version : My Profile

sunnytenerife
02-09-2011, 14:06
Hi - Ive been a member for some years now and I see I am still a NEWBIE on here. I know that you are amalgamating the OLD Forum with this one - I would like to know When will my old profile be updated as I have not changed my username rolleyes2: ? please advise - regards thankyou Sunnytenerife !!!

doreen
02-09-2011, 14:13
It is in hand, but I gather from the Boffins that it will all happen at once, so we have to sort out the misnomers first :)

AL JAY
02-09-2011, 14:45
Hi - Ive been a member for some years now and I see I am still a NEWBIE on here. I know that you are amalgamating the OLD Forum with this one - I would like to know When will my old profile be updated as I have not changed my username rolleyes2: ? please advise - regards thankyou Sunnytenerife !!!

You can still access your old profile from the dot.com site, Its nice to see you back !!!

Ecky Thump
02-09-2011, 17:56
It is in hand, but I gather from the Boffins that it will all happen at once, so we have to sort out the misnomers first :)

I've been called lots of things, but a "MISNOMER", that is a first.:D

TOTO 99
02-09-2011, 17:58
I've been called lots of things, but a "MISNOMER", that is a first.:D

Isn't that where all the murders are? :D

Brian
02-09-2011, 20:27

10 posts now so you are no longer a NEWBIE. problem solved.

slodgedad
02-09-2011, 21:32

As I've replied to other posts on the same subject, a couple of months ago everyone was a newbie as to all intents and purposes it is a new forum.

Until the old database, which is accessible HERE (http://old.tenerifeforum.com/), is sorted regards users and name changes, then we have to stay as we are.

I want my old stats back too, but they can't be done individually (They could but think of the work involved)

Once all is sorted, regards the old database everyone will be happy, including me. (almost 14,000 to this)

Andy0210
03-09-2011, 02:09

Stop grumbling it will all happen in good time, i think i was about the 4th or 5th top poster in the old place with almost 8000 posts but i am happy just to be here for the ride and not the glory!

Just be happy that everything is reborn and alive again! :)

COL NIL SATIS
05-09-2011, 01:10
Stop grumbling it will all happen in good time, i think i was about the 4th or 5th top poster in the old place with almost 8000 posts but i am happy just to be here for the ride and not the glory!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ spot on

sunnytenerife
02-10-2011, 14:36

Andy I was NOT grumbling, I asked a simple question POLITELY and expected a Polite response. I found your response rude & disrespectful.
I see you ARE a SuperModerator, Slodgedad, Thankyou for your polite response :-)

doreen
02-10-2011, 14:46
Andy I was NOT grumbling, I asked a simple question POLITELY and expected a Polite response. I found your response rude & disrespectful.
I see you ARE a SuperModerator, Slodgedad, Thankyou for your polite response :-)

Oh, I wouldn't take it all so seriously, sunnyt ... I think Andy was expressing what a lot of us feel, it's just good to be here :)