PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phones iPhone in-car Accessories, where is the best place to get these in Tenerife?

Cairo
02-09-2011, 14:43
Looking for an all-in-one FM transmitter/holder/charger for iPhone 4, or seperate holder and FM transmitter/charger, preferably that run via the cigarette lighter - is there anywhere on the island, preferably the South, that has a good selection of these?

I am wading my way through what is available online but would really like to actually be able to have a poke and prod at them first :)

KirstyJay
14-09-2011, 19:23
Looking for an all-in-one FM transmitter/holder/charger for iPhone 4, or seperate holder and FM transmitter/charger, preferably that run via the cigarette lighter - is there anywhere on the island, preferably the South, that has a good selection of these?

I am wading my way through what is available online but would really like to actually be able to have a poke and prod at them first :)To be honest, I would suggest eBay or Amazon. :)

bonitatime
14-09-2011, 19:55
The computer shop upstairs in San Eugenio A1 computers sold me mine for 15 euroscar connection and direct electric with one cable

Stephens
15-02-2012, 07:27
Want to hear music in the car can and phone calls, and have two things can't be little. The same is car iphone holders and car wireless rearview camera (http://www.tmart.com/Car-Rear-View-Camera/).

garlicbread
15-02-2012, 12:00
Want to hear music in the car can and phone calls, and have two things can't be little. The same is car iphone holders and car Wireless Rearview Camera.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(

Vortex Wake
15-02-2012, 12:26
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(

Yup, this 'bot' gave up after 3 posts :)