PDA

View Full Version : Where can I go line dancing in the south of Tenerife?

Cairo
02-09-2011, 14:49
...not that I want to, I hate the stuff rolleyes2:, I am asking this on behalf of visitors.

What are the current venues where there is country-style singers :tiphat: and venues that there is space so you can get up for a bit of line dance? :dancing:

dokgolf
02-09-2011, 16:12
I think you've got 2 problems here,
1. You're actually a closet line dancing fan and the above post is only a pretext to finding out these venues for yourself ;) and
2. you're not getting any replies yet because nobody wants to admit to being a fan of the aforementioned dance!:D:D

Cairo
02-09-2011, 16:58
I think you've got 2 problems here,
1. You're actually a closet line dancing fan and the above post is only a pretext to finding out these venues for yourself ;) and
2. you're not getting any replies yet because nobody wants to admit to being a fan of the aforementioned dance!:D:D

I can 100% guarantee that I am absolutely, definitely not a closet line-dance ..... I think .... :eyebrows:

Hmm, yes, I can understand that fans might be hesitant in admitting their, ahem, addiction although I am very well aware that there is a secret, underground line-dancing culture in the south of the Island and for which I have two willing and keen participants who desperately want to join in :hi: I'm keen for them to join in as it'll get them out of my hair for a few hours or an evening :)

AL JAY
02-09-2011, 17:12
I just had a google and apparently there is some line dancing at La Karina in PDLA more or less opposite Leonardos and also in Los Cris at Lewinskys...:bellydancer::bellydancer::bellydancer ::D

TOTO 99
02-09-2011, 17:19
Lewinskys is close to the bus station in Los Cris.
I've watched them many a night from a San Marino balcony. Not really my bag (lie) but it's great to see how much they all enjoy it....two,three,,four, don't tell my heart,my achey breaky heart...lol.

Red Devil
02-09-2011, 17:20
I just had a google and apparently there is some line dancing at La Karina in PDLA more or less opposite Leonardos and also in Los Cris at Lewinskys...:bellydancer::bellydancer::bellydancer ::D

Of course you did;);)
Yes there is line dancing at both those places most nights, also mornings at Club Atlantis (if they miss their fix from the night before)

TOTO 99
02-09-2011, 19:49
And just to show that Line Dancing really is something to keep quiet about....

The Cross dressing thread has received more replies....:laugh:

bonitatime
02-09-2011, 20:31
I would like to go byt can't find anyone to go with me. The lady who entertains in Lewinskus has a blog and sounds like a lot if fun.

busyjean
31-01-2013, 22:56
Hi
I am staying at Sol Princesa Dacil from this Sunday 3rd, to Wed, 13th Feb. I'm looking for line dance classes/socials/bars etc. Above infor useful. Anyone know of anywhere else near Princesa Dacil. Thanks.
Jean

bonitatime
31-01-2013, 23:10
Monika Lewinskys has line dancing. Come out of your hotel And turn right follow the road until you reach the traffico lights. The bar is on that corner

busyjean
31-01-2013, 23:41
Monika Lewinskys has line dancing. Come out of your hotel And turn right follow the road until you reach the traffico lights. The bar is on that corner

Hi
Many thanks for the info. re Lewinsky's. I will try and find it.
Regards
Jean