PDA

View Full Version : Cross dressing male looking to make new friends and find places to go

stephaniepage
02-09-2011, 15:39
Hi everyone. I am a normal well adjusted forty something male, who for most of my life has kept a big secret. I have a very feminine side to my personality and from time to time I like to dress and go out dressed as a woman. ( i am fairly passable and donīt cause too many problems with people staring lol)

The time for hiding this away has come to an end and I am looking to meet new open minded people who can accept me as I am, and to find new places to go where again I can be myself.

I am straight in a relationship and happy. I am not looking for dating or hook ups, but simply to make friends and find places where I can can go without causing issues either for myself or others.

Anyway i look forward to hearing from anyone open minded and up for some fun or for suggestions of where I can go to enjoy a night out. Restaurants bars clubs etc.

Take care for now

steph

YOUNG GOLFER
02-09-2011, 16:16
Nice first post by the way....you could contact CIM think he bats for the same team.

Heffalumpy
02-09-2011, 16:49
Nice first post by the way....you could contact CIM think he bats for the same team.

YG is the team captian!

Anyway good luck in your pursuit ......

sunspot
02-09-2011, 17:01
Hello Steph, a very warm welcome to the forum,i hope you find some places to go where you feel comfortable whether dress as a male or female

TheBloke
02-09-2011, 17:07
Wait till the carnival season kicks in around February time especially in Santa Cruz....everybody is dressed as a woman!

marbro8
02-09-2011, 17:15
coronation street seems like the place to be at the moment:D hello and welcome to the forum, some one on here will be able to give you the info you want good look;)

AL JAY
02-09-2011, 17:26
Welcome to the forum Steph, a courageous first post and i wish you good luck!!!

Pink shoes
02-09-2011, 19:19
Corrie came to mind soon as you said it. Welcome to the forum, I live in the UK.

christa
02-09-2011, 19:54
Welcome to the forum, I am sure someone on here will know of places that you are looking for, Tenerife after all is like a village. Now if you were over here (Gran Canaria) you would have a choice of places to visit in the Yumbo centre, Playa del Ingles and not look or feel out of place dressed up. However, how many of those dressed in a similar fashion are straight, I couldn't answer that! These bars are very much fun places to go, and everyone is out to have a good time no matter what their gender or dress style.
Not being much help I'm afraid, except to say that if you don't find somewhere to hang out in Tenerife, the Yumbo is only a ferry trip away for a fun weekend.

star light
02-09-2011, 21:07
welcome to the form Steph hope you get the information you are looking for.Living a double life with all these emotions must have been so hard so i am glad you don't want to hide any more but can enjoy your life the way you want to.

slodgedad
02-09-2011, 21:15
Great first post.

A warm welcome to the Tenerife Forum.

Hope you enjoy it as much as me.

:typing::typing:

stephaniepage
03-09-2011, 00:31
Thank you starlight. yes it has been very difficult and fearful at times, however the warm welcome and comments here will help to make me more relaxed and open about who i really am. thank you again,

tonypub
03-09-2011, 03:20
Thank you starlight. yes it has been very difficult and fearful at times, however the warm welcome and comments here will help to make me more relaxed and open about who i really am. thank you again,get yourself down the man/woman united bar near the castle in torviscas.

TheBloke
03-09-2011, 07:55
Yes.... I think it's called The Pub if I am not mistaken.

9PLUS
03-09-2011, 08:27
Steve your inbox is full

Angusjim
03-09-2011, 08:53
Hi everyone. I am a normal well adjusted forty something male, who for most of my life has kept a big secret. I have a very feminine side to my personality and from time to time I like to dress and go out dressed as a woman. ( i am fairly passable and donīt cause too many problems with people staring lol)

The time for hiding this away has come to an end and I am looking to meet new open minded people who can accept me as I am, and to find new places to go where again I can be myself.

I am straight in a relationship and happy. I am not looking for dating or hook ups, but simply to make friends and find places where I can can go without causing issues either for myself or others.

Anyway i look forward to hearing from anyone open minded and up for some fun or for suggestions of where I can go to enjoy a night out. Restaurants bars clubs etc.

Take care for now

steph

Join the tartan army no issues there most of them wear skirts :tiphat::scotland: