PDA

View Full Version : When are the Fireworks on the beach in Los Cristianos, Tenerife?

sonia floyd
02-09-2011, 19:11
Does anyone know if the fireworks on Los Cristianos beach are this weekend or have I missed them? I know they are normally last week in August/ first week in September as my dad used to do them before he retired. Also, if they are this weekend does anyone know what day and time please? Thanks x

Nic
02-09-2011, 20:21
I'm pretty sure they're on Sunday night. We were talking to the woman that works in the Bahia restaurant down by the port and she said the fiesta was on all week so I would presume the fireworks are either Saturday or Sunday night.

s1monsg
02-09-2011, 20:51
Definitely Sunday but unsure of the time, I think it's normally about 10ish though.

sonia floyd
03-09-2011, 08:13
Thankyou. I know they normally say about 10 but usually end up being a lot later.

tfs1
06-07-2016, 11:13
Just had a few daytime fireworks/firecrackers go off in Los Cristianos at 1100 this morning. They were very loud and gave off some smoke - anyone know if this is a prelude to something happening today or soon ?

Our local man has filled us in. It's in recognition of the start of the 'Running of the Bulls (Fiesta de San Fermín) Pamplona' which started today in Pamploma at 1200 (1100 Tenerife time) It attracts 1 million people.

The opening of the fiesta is marked by setting off the pyrotechnic chupinazo. The rocket thrown at 12:00 noon, hence our 1100 wakeup call !