PDA

View Full Version : Would you have a hair transplant??????

Tom & Sharon
02-09-2011, 20:06
Just watching the Euro qualifiers with England running rings around Bulgaria.
Noticed that Rooney is running around with renewed vigour now he's no where near the Lowry hotel in Salford tipping bell hops £200 for fags (Alledgedly)
His new thatch looks quite good actually!!
If you were thinning would you have a hair transplant,is so what would you have,the shampoo thats supposed to re-grow your hair or a complete thatch like Rooney,Shane Warne,Graham Gooch or Austin Healey?

Although going grey i have no loss of hair and wouldn't entertain thoughts of hair transplants if it did start to fall out in clumps,Jeezzz boys grow old gracefully :raspberry2:

Ladies isn't hair loss a sign of virility.............Whoops sorry Sharon :ashamed:

Slodgy,you're excused from this thread :whistle:

Tom :tiphat:

marbro8
02-09-2011, 20:17
Just watching the Euro qualifiers with England running rings around Bulgaria.
Noticed that Rooney is running around with renewed vigour now he's no where near the Lowry hotel in Salford tipping bell hops £200 for fags (Alledgedly)
His new thatch looks quite good actually!!
If you were thinning would you have a hair transplant,is so what would you have,the shampoo thats supposed to re-grow your hair or a complete thatch like Rooney,Shane Warne,Graham Gooch or Austin Healey?

Although going grey i have no loss of hair and wouldn't entertain thoughts of hair transplants if it did start to fall out in clumps,Jeezzz boys grow old gracefully :raspberry2:

Ladies isn't hair loss a sign of virility.............Whoops sorry Sharon :ashamed:

Slodgy,you're excused from this thread :whistle:

Tom :tiphat:oh yes deffo, if i had the money i would do it tonight lol, my hair used to be my pride and joy, past my shoulders and every one used to comment on how nice it was:cry:, then it started to get thinner on top and i ended up with a monkey's **** on top:o,i have tried the shampoo and tablets to no avail so now i have got a lazer brush, i have reserched it on internet and it does seem to work, and because i am not actualy bald but just thinning i thought it might just work, i will let you know, or you will see it back on e-bay:D

andyb
02-09-2011, 20:35
I'd try a transplant, but I think I'd look daft with a kidney on my head.

Ecky Thump
02-09-2011, 20:41
Baldness is a sign of virility, well that's what I tell the wife.;)

Pooh
02-09-2011, 20:51
High testosterone levels causes baldness, yes. :cheeky:

No, I would never consider a transplant, even though I'm getting quite bald on top... I got to keep my hair a lot longer than I thought I would, anyway.

theloner
02-09-2011, 20:56
Now Rooney has hair on top he's shaved it off the back and sides to compensate!!

s1monsg
02-09-2011, 20:59
I've been thin on top and at the sides since I was 25...now I cut it once or twice a week and am perfectly happy with it short....very short When I first had it cut very short like a skin head, I was a bit concerned that customers may make the wrong conclusions, but over the years I have got very comfortable with it. Bald and what's left is now going grey...some would say it's a blessing as I was originally ginger.

slodgedad
02-09-2011, 21:02
If I could afford it and, more importantly, if it worked (I've got none) I'd do it tomorrow.

All this crap about virility etc. is rubbish. Most women, when they see you're bald don't care how virile you are.