PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork Can anyone recommend a pet insurance company in Tenerife?

clipityclop
06-06-2011, 14:52
hi everyone

Any one got any advice on pet insurance , I have an 8 week old puppy fully inoculated and chipped but was looking for a pet cover plan at a good price

thanks for any replies

casabonny
06-06-2011, 16:29
You will find it diffilcult to find anythingnlike the plans and products available in the UK.Better to find a good vet.I reccomend Vet at Home , Raffa pm me if you cnat find a link to his web page.

doreen
06-06-2011, 16:43
Be sure to read the small print - an awful lot of things are not covered. Aim for one with good public liability cover.

Got to agree, Rafa the vet, who does house calls is a great find - speaks excellent English and my chap loves him :)

Stoney
06-06-2011, 17:40
Admiral Insurance in Los Cristianos uo from the Apolo Centre, do pet policies.

clipityclop
07-06-2011, 13:14
You will find it diffilcult to find anythingnlike the plans and products available in the UK.Better to find a good vet.I reccomend Vet at Home , Raffa pm me if you cnat find a link to his web page.

I know I use him he is fantastic , I was recommended him from the forum , and tell everyone , , thankyou for the advise

happygirl
07-06-2011, 14:33
hiya, yes we do pet insurance for cats and dogs if you call admiral insurance we will give you all details. the covers are very good compared to uk and have many additional covers telephone 922753912 or e mail us admiralinsurance2010@yahoo.co.uk regards lorraine