PDA

View Full Version : Retail Sevices Introducing Online Shopping and Home Delivery for Tenerife

OST
04-09-2011, 12:33
We would like to take this opportunity to inform you about our company.

OnlineShoppingTenerife.com was set up in October 2009, we are a family run company who have been involved in the food industry in Tenerife for over 20 years, established and run since 1990 owning and running supermarkets as well as running a Kitchen. We started importing food from the UK in 2000 as we saw the need for English food which we supply many local shops & Bars. OnlineShoppingTenerife.com was set up, as we saw a need for a service for residents as well as tourists, to be able to shop on-line for british food as well as local food.

We have advertised on local radio Stations and magazines, with a good response.

We have made many changes to our website to suit the needs of our customers, for example removing Paypal, as many customers didnt have a paypal account and found it complicated, we changed the delivery service for next day delivery if ordered before 14:00, we have added more delivery areas, we now deliver as far as Santiago del Teide to Granadilla, covering all areas in the municipios. And we are always open to suggestions.

We add new products to our website daily, so our range is always expanding, we also try our best to add any sugested products to our website.

When orders are made and put together, if any items that are unavailable, we always endeavor to offer an alternative which the customer is always informed before delivery.

Our aim is to provide a quality service by saving you money & time.

Why not take a look and let us know what you think www.onlineshoppingtenerife.com (http://www.onlineshoppingtenerife.com)

Many Thanks

anegib
05-09-2011, 10:44
Do you by any chance deliver to Candelaria area????

OST
05-09-2011, 11:22
Do you by any chance deliver to Candelaria area????

Hi Anegib, unfortunatly we don't at the present time, but we are slowly expanding our delivery service, so will keep you posted.

For any other questions regarding delivery areas please take a look at the link
www.onlineshoppingtenerife.com/nav/home-delivery
Thanks

uptowngirl
06-09-2011, 11:58
well, after placing my order yesterday afternoon................ first thing this morning, order received to my door.

Extremely efficient service, on time, service with a smile. :thanx:

Will definitely be using OST again, for me it is ideal............................ and to order my good and have them delivered in less than 24 hours................ what more could I ask for

Thank you OST

doreen
06-09-2011, 13:05
OST - do you have a warehouse/outlet for personal visits, or are you only online ?

OST
06-09-2011, 15:30
OST - do you have a warehouse/outlet for personal visits, or are you only online ?

Hi Doreen, our service is only available on-line. Thanks for your interest.

Added after 14 minutes:

:thanx: uptowngirl for your kind words and for your custom, look forward to seeing you again soon.

OST :wink2:

londonjimmy
07-09-2011, 14:59
Have just noticed this. I can't tell you how ideal this will be for us. 2 small kids and a requirement for fresh food and TIME! This will be a real bonus for when we move over in 6 weeks! You can expect frequent orders from us!

Thanks
James

OST
07-09-2011, 19:17
Have just noticed this. I can't tell you how ideal this will be for us. 2 small kids and a requirement for fresh food and TIME! This will be a real bonus for when we move over in 6 weeks! You can expect frequent orders from us!

Thanks
James

That's great to hear James, hope the move all goes well and we'll see you soon, any quieries or otherwise just drop us an email.

Thanks

OST

yourneighbourdi
07-09-2011, 21:33
Also lots of bargains and things you cannot get elsewhere..very handy and excellent service...been around 2 years and getting bigger and better. Must point out i haven't used them yet but certainly will..lots of recommendations from other people.

AL JAY
07-09-2011, 21:58
Good luck OST sounds like a great service!

OST
08-09-2011, 10:28
Sorry I forgot to mention we also have monthly offers which you can check out here (http://http://www.onlineshoppingtenerife.com/nav/dummy-page8)