PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Washing machine free to a good home

samantha
04-09-2011, 12:36
I tried to post this in for sale but it didnīt work. (noy sure what Iīm doing wrong)

I have a 3 year old candy, top loader, 6 kilos, 1200 rpm. Only thing is the fabric conditioner tube doesnīt work. If it is of any use to anyone they can have it. I would like it out of the house by tomorrow evening latest or Iīll just have to get rid.

Added after 4 minutes:

Thanks mods .

caroletenerife
04-09-2011, 13:15
Samantha, im sure live arico would have it, to wash the blankets etc for the dogs, dont throw it i will try to contact someone now x

Hidleitus
04-09-2011, 13:15
Hi, have you tried asking Live Arico if they need a washing machine or any of the other charities I`m sure someone would be happy to take it off your hands.:goodluck:

caroletenerife
04-09-2011, 13:19
Hi, have you tried asking Live Arico if they need a washing machine or any of the other charities I`m sure someone would be happy to take it off your hands.:goodluck:
haha great minds think alike x

Hidleitus
04-09-2011, 13:30
haha great minds think alike x
I was just thinking the same thing.:idea:

samantha
04-09-2011, 14:02
Thatīs a great idea. Could someone let me know if they want it and where they are. I would deliver for a good cause !

Hidleitus
04-09-2011, 20:39
Thatīs a great idea. Could someone let me know if they want it and where they are. I would deliver for a good cause !Will try and get hold of someone and let you know.:)

SuzyQ
05-09-2011, 01:28
Samantha, thats really lovely of you. Although it would be put to good use at the refuge, we dont have a generator big enough to power it. However, we could sell it in the shops. Where are you based please? Our shops are in Costa del Silencio, Los Cristianos, San Eugenio and San Isidro, if there is any way it could be dropped at ether of those, without causing you too much hassle, that would be fantastic. Let me now :)

caroletenerife
05-09-2011, 02:32
It wont fit in the San Eugenio shop :laugh:..the staff cant fit in the San E shop xxx

SuzyQ
05-09-2011, 10:26
Thats true lol, the best one i reckon is Silencio, as its easy to park right outside.:)

imablue
05-09-2011, 11:20
you,re PM box is full Samantha....

samantha
05-09-2011, 13:17
Samantha, thats really lovely of you. Although it would be put to good use at the refuge, we dont have a generator big enough to power it. However, we could sell it in the shops. Where are you based please? Our shops are in Costa del Silencio, Los Cristianos, San Eugenio and San Isidro, if there is any way it could be dropped at ether of those, without causing you too much hassle, that would be fantastic. Let me now :)

Iīd be to worried about this been sold on. The reason being that the fabric conditioner tube has been replaced several times and everytime Iīve had it replaced it only lasts a few weeks and it goes again. It deforms on hot washes, although Candy say this shouldnīt happen. Itīs a defect from fabrication and is out of guarantee now which is way Iīm happy to give it away.

imablue
05-09-2011, 13:32
PM now sent ........