PDA

View Full Version : Hello from England. I joined yesterday and look forward to chats and help

michele
05-09-2011, 11:22
hello ,i am pleased i have found your forum and hope to get some help and advice from your members.we have been coming to tenerife for 15 yrs with our family we love the climate and have met lovely people on our visits ..over the years we have stayed at many hotels and s/c ...the last 3 years we have been renting apartments at ps3 and love the location.last year we stayed x3 and did not want to come back to cold england ...so now we would like to come and join you for a 6 month let...and just maybe we wont return to england lol....we do not need to work or need schools we just want a nice relaxed warm climate to go for walks and meet people...we will belooking for a furnished 2 bed apartment or town house we hope you can tell us were is nice to rent,also we wont be driving so need to be near a good bus route and want to be in south tenerife......hope you can all help us many thanks ..michele:wave:

obs
05-09-2011, 12:22
Hi michele, and welcome to the forum.
I'm sure you will get all your questions answered in no time. :welcome: :tiphat:

Bobby
05-09-2011, 15:13
Welcome to the forum.

Ecky Thump
05-09-2011, 15:30
Hi a warm:scotland::welcome:from me.:tiphat:

longtallalice
05-09-2011, 17:23
hi michelle recently moved here myself no regrets so far , good luck and welcome to the forum

welsh wendy
05-09-2011, 20:38
Hi Michele

Welcome. This is a friendly & helpful forum so you will get all help & info here.:wave:

sunspot
05-09-2011, 20:48
Hi michele, a very warm welcome to the forum

robntoni
05-09-2011, 22:31
Here's one vote for Los Cris. Been here three weeks today (wooo!) and love it.

slodgedad
05-09-2011, 23:09
Hi, and a warm welcome to the Tenerife Forum.

Hope you enjoy it as much as me.

:typing::typing:

EileenD
05-09-2011, 23:15
Welcome to the forum Michele. We retired to Tenerife 2 years ago and loving every minute of it so sure you will enjoy it if you decide to move here. If you don't want to drive you would be best to be in Las Americas or Los Chris although the bus services here are quite good from other places as well. You should think about driving here though as it's really easy and means you can see a lot of the island that otherwise you will miss. All the best anyway.

michele
06-09-2011, 10:54
good morning from a very wet windy and cold england...nothing new !!!!......we love both areas ...dont think we would bring our car couldnt do a drive through spain to caditz then 2 days on ferry...and my husband is sick of driving so it would be nice to explore tenerife via bus..but i do know what you mean but once we are in tenerife that may change xxxx