PDA

View Full Version : Apartments Compostela Beach apartments, Las Americas, Tenerife

Ed3229
06-09-2011, 08:35
Have you stayed at this hotel or complex.

How was it...Did you enjoy your stay...What were the amenities like..etc?

Write a review to give others an idea of where to stay on their jollies...

Added after 9 minutes:

Just wanted to start this off as I stay at the apartments every year.

The Complex is Situated on the border of Playa de Las Americas and Los Cristianos,
The Playa Las Vistas Beach & the Playa del Camison are each side of this Complex.
The complex has a large HEATED Fresh Water Pool with a smaller separate Child's Pool, Two Restaurants, Snack-Bar & 2 Supermarkets. The access to the beach of "Playa Las Vistas Beach" is beside the complex and also less than 100 meters away we have another large Sandy Beach.
There are many nice shopping centres all within the local vicinity and the new Oasis Shopping Precinct is just across the Road, In addition to the many bars and restaurants locally, there are restaurants, bars and supermarkets all on site. The seafront walkway and general area is wheelchair friendly & with Playa Las Vistas Beach just yards away. The Complex also has a Children’s Playground.
Complex Restaurants.
The Complex has Just Had a Refit with a New Heated Adult Swimming Pool adapted to the current EU regulations in force. A New Heated Children's Swimming pool with a Beach for the children to play on.
A New Children's Playground with more attractive and safe equipment. The Complex also now has Children Clubs.

The rooms are better if you book from owners I use Spanish Isles Holidays and have never been disappointed.

Plenty of sunbeds and parasols round the pool...........

liamog
06-09-2011, 09:49
I stayed in an apartment facing the pool on the top floor booked through a British firm. IT WAS THE WORST APARTMENT I HAVE EVER STAYED IN.

I stayed in an apartment there with a view of Las Vistas beach and it was perfect.

You toss the coin,

Liamog

Ed3229
06-09-2011, 10:05
I stayed in an apartment facing the pool on the top floor booked through a British firm. IT WAS THE WORST APARTMENT I HAVE EVER STAYED IN.

I stayed in an apartment there with a view of Las Vistas beach and it was perfect.

You toss the coin,

Liamog

Am back to Compostela in 3 weeks will give you an update....Last years apartment was great it had just had a refit with flat screen tv,new kitchen,bathroom, and all the furniture was new.I have booked our friends into this apartment this year and we are having another newly refitted apartment.
But your right some apartments need some work, just ask when booking for the latest photographs.

marbro8
06-09-2011, 20:09
Am back to Compostela in 3 weeks will give you an update....Last years apartment was great it had just had a refit with flat screen tv,new kitchen,bathroom, and all the furniture was new.I have booked our friends into this apartment this year and we are having another newly refitted apartment.
But your right some apartments need some work, just ask when booking for the latest photographs.we have booked villa 10, and apartment 74s on the compostela, we are there on the 7th oct for 10 days so any info about what we have booked would be welcome;)

gary d
06-09-2011, 20:17
i always stay at these apartments and i arrive in the morning so will give you all an update when i get home

Ed3229
06-09-2011, 22:11
we have booked villa 10, and apartment 74s on the compostela, we are there on the 7th oct for 10 days so any info about what we have booked would be welcome;)

I will be at Compostela from 27th Sept-11th Oct see you by the pool marbro......

marbro8
09-09-2011, 18:54
I will be at Compostela from 27th Sept-11th Oct see you by the pool marbro......you certainly will mate, we will have to wear a t-shirt with "I AM A FORUM MEMBER ARE YOU" writen on it so we can recognise each other:D

Ed3229
09-09-2011, 19:04
you certainly will mate, we will have to wear a t-shirt with "I AM A FORUM MEMBER ARE YOU" writen on it so we can recognise each other:D

Just look for two very cheeky little blond boys running two very stressed looking parents up the wall and thats us......:D

marbro8
09-09-2011, 19:45
and for us just look for a family of 9 with very broad midland accents and 4 of the males looking like they have eaten all the pie's:crylaughing:

Ed3229
01-10-2011, 17:26
Here now....... nice rooms ,good food, great pool and the weather is HOT HOT HOT......

marbro8
01-10-2011, 19:44
Here now....... nice rooms ,good food, great pool and the weather is HOT HOT HOT......see you on friday then m8, we will be dumping the cases and going to the rover's return or surfers to watch england game

Ed3229
13-10-2011, 16:35
see you on friday then m8, we will be dumping the cases and going to the rover's return or surfers to watch england game
Sorry I missed you just read this post now............

Like what they have done to the complex and the food is good........If you stay here try the Burgers they are fantastic for 5.50 euro with chips.

marbro8
18-10-2011, 18:26
Sorry I missed you just read this post now............

Like what they have done to the complex and the food is good........If you stay here try the Burgers they are fantastic for 5.50 euro with chips.we did look for you mate but every couple i approached with 2 blonde boys and said "edd?" just looked at me puzzled and answered me in a scandinavian accent lol, we didn't like the place mate and wont be returning but thats for another thread:wink:

Added after 42 minutes:

just realised this is the thread:ashamed: our room was probably the worst room we have ever had in tenerife in the 5-6 years of going, it has never had a penny spent on it since the day it was built, which i would say early 70's? the mattress had about 8 springs in it and the kitchen:crylaughing: no draining board no drawer's, the only thing that was ok was the view from the balcony, i should have slept on there on one of the sun beds from the pool, i am just glad there was only the 2 of us because if someone had been sleeping on the bed settee they would have been up at the crack of dawn because the paper thin curtains would not have stopped the light coming in and they were hanging off the rail anyway, although the place is clean and the staff are great and maybe if we had hired the room directly from them the holiday would have been better?, our family's villa was much the same as ours, owners charging top prices for places that have never been brought up to 20th century standards,and after 3 nights they had a hen and stag party of about 16 move into the adjoining villas(3 story terraced houses) shouting screaming fighting at all hours of the night, then they found the pool and stayed most of the day standing in there with their cans and bottles of beer only getting out to get a ciggy, never again:redcard:

Ed3229
18-10-2011, 21:24
[QUOTE=marbro8;108012]we did look for you mate but every couple i approached with 2 blonde boys and said "edd?" just looked at me puzzled and answered me in a scandinavian accent lol, we didn't like the place mate and wont be returning but thats for another thread:wink:

Added after 42 minutes:

Think I did see the stag/hen people around the complex during our second week but apart from one night we had no noise...Our apartments were very good straight out of the IKEA book all re-fitted last year.

Did one of your party have a cowboy hat ??...............

marbro8
18-10-2011, 22:03
[QUOTE=marbro8;108012]we did look for you mate but every couple i approached with 2 blonde boys and said "edd?" just looked at me puzzled and answered me in a scandinavian accent lol, we didn't like the place mate and wont be returning but thats for another thread:wink:

Added after 42 minutes:

Think I did see the stag/hen people around the complex during our second week but apart from one night we had no noise...Our apartments were very good straight out of the IKEA book all re-fitted last year.

Did one of your party have a cowboy hat ??...............no mate but we had a disabled teenager with us and she got her legs burned really bad so she was on an electric disabled scooter all holiday