PDA

View Full Version : So... who is going to win the Apprentice this year?

KirstyJay
06-06-2011, 17:17
Thought I'd start a thread about it, as I watch this. They all seem a bit full of themselves this year... even more than normal, if that's possible! No one has stood out yet, but we'll see as the weeks go on. :)

LindaD
07-06-2011, 00:37
Thought I'd start a thread about it, as I watch this. They all seem a bit full of themselves this year... even more than normal, if that's possible! No one has stood out yet, but we'll see as the weeks go on. :)

Follow it too Kirsty and really enjoy it. At the moment they all look like a bunch of back-stabbers, blaming each other if things go wrong - boo hoo:cry: Read recently that their suitcases are actually packed when the go into the board room and any stuff left in "the house" is sent on to them as they aren't allowed back in!!!

Bazz
15-06-2011, 12:51
I'd like Jim to win. He's the only one I like at the minute. :whistle:

Balcony
14-07-2011, 15:25
I agree, Tom could be the dark horse.

Jim is full of it and would not be successful. His true colours came across stroingly on this week's show

Jimandsi
14-07-2011, 16:36
Lord Sugar has been giving Tom stick and encouragement right from day one.

Tom readily admits that he's not a sales/marketing type person, yet he's in the last four.

They could make a very good team.

Tom's the one.

Zara
14-07-2011, 16:39
I'd like Susan to win but think it could be Helen - I like Jim but at the end of a day he is a bull****ting salesman who can talks the talk and think Sir Alan probably has plenty of those. Tom is a dark horse Sir Alan likes him and that is why he put him and Helen together last night as he knew they would sail through.

nikki
14-07-2011, 19:17
It's got to be Tom or Helen for me. I agree with you Zara about Jim, and as for Susan well...i know she's only young but some of the twaddle she comes out with! The test will be Sunday in the interviews,that will sort the bull******s out no escape then.

maybelline
14-07-2011, 19:37
For sometime I thought Tom would get it and i looked at the odds at 25-1, gutted i didnt place a bet xx

Bazz
14-07-2011, 19:51
I was sure right from the start that Jim was going to win, but after last night he's blown it :( :o. I think Sugar has liked him all along too.
I do like Tom but there's something about him, he's a bit timid. I don't think he'll win either.
Suzie has done very well but does tend to 'go on a bit' :D
I would have loved one of the guys to win this time for a change, but I think it will be Helen.

Skeggy
14-07-2011, 20:40
It has to be Helen, in last nights programme she was so positive and although Tom may have contributed to the business plan that Sugar held great store by. I read that his real life business is on the verge of bankruptcy, i don't feel that either Jim or Susan has the real skills required. It really amazes me that any of them are employed in the high powered positions they claim.

COL NIL SATIS
15-07-2011, 01:57
Jim all day long

TSD Phil
15-07-2011, 07:33
Never going to be Jim. I think over the last few tasks Jim has shown his true colours and skills - or lack of them.

Susan talks a lot of sense during the tasks but is to easily dismissed by the others and hasn't any gumption to push her point until she's in the boardroom and saying "I told you so".

It will either be Helen or Tom but I am leaning towards the dark horse that is Tom.

AL JAY
15-07-2011, 17:44
I think it will be Helen, Tom would have to take too much time off just to shave,:eyebrows:

Jimandsi
17-07-2011, 19:53
Don't forget that it's on tonight @ 9:00 for two hours.

Tom - you're hired ;)

Loaded
17-07-2011, 20:45
I agree it'll be Helen or Tom , hopefully tom!

TSD Phil
17-07-2011, 22:33
Well Tom it is then. Best of a bad bunch of ideas if you ask me.

I did think at one stage he was going to pick both Helen and Tom and ask Helen to manage Tom and keep his inventing in check.

Jackie Buyer
18-07-2011, 12:50
So glad Tom won - he's a right gent & deserves it